News:

Proud member of the Vin Diesel Friendship Brigade

Main Menu

sexo de Dios

Started by DORADA, December 28, 2008, 11:41:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Also, it depends on what god you're talking about. The Christian/Hebrew deity, appears to be considered male. Eris says she's female... and she's hot enough that I'll agree. Odin, Thor, Loki, probably male. Hera, Aphrodite, Babelon, Ishtar... probably female.

My personal God?
*checks his pants*
Yep, I'm male... or else something is very wrong with my biology....
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Triple Zero

Quote from: DORADA on December 31, 2008, 01:41:03 AM
the theme wasn`t about the bible interpretation. Is about do you think, only one answer the god is crazy woman is only one discordian in thjis web?
the catolics  dont appreciate woman because  they  form to childs and  her influence is important
:kingmeh:

this

and

Quote from: Broken AI on December 31, 2008, 04:42:56 AM
Quotethat would make God a class of amoeba

I already told you that god is infact a self replicating sexless amoeba, kinda like 1950's horror movie standard, The Blob. You can ignore it but that won't make it any less true. . .

this.

because seriously, why would God have to have a sex/gender?

especially if there's only one of it, anyway?

does Gravity have a sex/gender? does Logic? does Science? does the Sun? does Energy?

if you wanna attribute a gender to God, probably better to have two of them, male and female.

or maybe better have four of them, so they can sort of have a straight/gay polygamous marriage, for political correctness and correspondence to the four elements (which are two male and two female already).

or, if we wanna be discordian about it, have Five, damnit!
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I'm pretty sure the gender of God is "all".
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on January 06, 2009, 12:50:52 AM
I'm pretty sure the gender of God is "all".

No, God is a woman.  I know this, because men aren't smart enough to be so sadistic that they would place primates in a garden and tell them they can have anything they want except those apples...and then punish the monkeys when they do what monkeys were designed to do.

We'd just drop a big rock on them, giggle, and walk off looking for something to fuck.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

That's true. It's just like a mother to say "You can have anything in the kitchen except those cookies. Those are for the bake sale tomorrow. OK, I'm going to go take a shower, I'll be out in a few minutes."
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

DORADA

JJ :lulz:But if god is a woman ...¿Why we must take in our beatiful bodies a monkey 9 months?

Triple Zero

Quote from: DORADA on January 31, 2009, 02:03:10 PM
JJ :lulz:But if god is a woman ...¿Why we must take in our beatiful bodies a monkey 9 months?

well, that's women for ya. practical as ever when it comes to DIY.

Goddess: "check it out, i invented pregnancy!"
Woman: "awesome! where's the baby?"
Goddess: "it's, eh, growing inside you!"
Woman: "umm okay ... so how does it get out?"
Goddess: "umm ... hadn't thought of that, really"
Man: ROFL
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Triple "Dave" Zero on January 31, 2009, 04:25:29 PM
Quote from: DORADA on January 31, 2009, 02:03:10 PM

well, that's women for ya. practical as ever when it comes to DIY.

Goddess: "check it out, i invented pregnancy!"
Woman: "awesome! where's the baby?"
Goddess: "it's, eh, growing inside you!"
Woman: "umm okay ... so how does it get out?"
Goddess: "umm ... hadn't thought of that, really"
Man: ROFL

:mittens:
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson