News:

PD.com: We're not actually discordians

Main Menu

Did NASA learn nothing from Challenger?

Started by AFK, December 30, 2008, 08:50:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

I think if I have to be stuck on the planet, so should the rest of humanity, until the earth is burnt by the sun in 5 billion years time.

I've taken petty spite to a whole new level.  Epic spite, maybe.

the last yatto

clones and/or robobots will be the first people to populate the moon, after sick of being treated as slaves for many years
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Template

Quote from: Knight of the Banana-shaped table on January 06, 2009, 09:31:03 PM
clones and/or robobots will be the first people to populate the moon, after they then become sick of being treated as slaves for many years

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Cain on January 06, 2009, 03:32:14 PM
I think if I have to be stuck on the planet, so should the rest of humanity, until the earth is burnt by the sun in 5 billion years time.

I've taken petty spite to a whole new level.  Epic spite, maybe.
More like Epoch Spite!
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Chairman Risus

clones and/or robobots will be the first people to populate the moon, after sick of being treated as slaves for many years

You mean robits?

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

robobots

I kind of like the meta-reference created by robobots

not just robots, ROBOTIC robots.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Risus on January 08, 2009, 07:25:03 AM

You mean robits?

I think he meant robots that smoked frop from a pipe.
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Primrose on January 08, 2009, 02:17:51 PM
robobots

I kind of like the meta-reference created by robobots

not just robots, ROBOTIC robots.

Or maybe he was referring to the device invented in Soviet Russia: http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Future_%E2%98%ADf_tomorrow%2C_today!
Quote====Robobots====

Is working for glory of mother Russia leaving you too little time for cooking of home? Are coffee cold by time you sit down to be drinking cup of? Is feet of your family sore from standing in line at State-owned L'il Lenin's Place of Grocery?

Fret not, comrade. Soon all citizens of city apartment dwelling with be having a robobot maid or butler to share with members of collective for take drudgery out of domicile! Each robobot is equip with strength of bear for crushing cans of beans, when empty from eating.

Use robobot for waking of you in morning, for work. Alarm is set with easy adjusting, and clock of digital blinks '12:00' for to bring joy of happy on face of childrens.

For safety of family, robobots of household-type are programmed with both Asimov's laws for robobotics. Robobots programmed to be not harming property of State or State property. Rejoice! For safety of State, robobots will be in awake of awareness and watching you and family of yours to ensure that ideals of communists is acheived.

Triple Zero

Quote from: Risus on January 08, 2009, 07:25:03 AM

You mean robits?

I heard Robits are in fact mechanical time-travelling alien rabbits.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.