News:

I hope she gets diverticulitis and all her poop kills her.

Main Menu

WTF is Nigel eating

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, January 01, 2009, 10:59:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

OK, it's damn fucking good.

2 TBSP butter
1 teaspoon turmeric seeds
1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
1/2 tsp mustard seeds
1/2 tsp fenugreek seeds
1/2 teaspoon coriander seeds

2 teaspoons garam masala
1 chopped onion
2 cloves garlic, chopped
1 TBSP fresh chopped ginger
1 whole chopped serrano pepper
2 tsp salt (or to taste)
3 TBSP flour, preferably chickpea but wheat will do

2 1/2 tablespoons distilled white vinegar

4 fresh diced tomatoes (or 1 can)
6-8 skinless boneless chicken thighs, cut into 1-inch pieces
6 small potatoes, peeled, cut into 1-inch pieces

Melt the butter in a deep saute pan over medium-high heat, and add the first 6 ingredients. Saute until the seeds crackle.
Add the next 7 ingredients and cook until onions are brown on the edges, and translucent.

Add the vinegar.

Dump everything except the tomatoes, potatoes, and chicken into a food processor or blender and blend until smooth. Pour over the raw chicken, stir, let marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.

Add all ingredients into deep saute pan, cover, simmer 40 minutes. Serve with basmati rice and naan.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I put a new pork post on my home-ec blog: http://tightkitchen.blogspot.com/

I need to figure out where I left my quinoa cake recipe.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Luna

Now I'm hungry, and "fuckit, it's laundry night, I'm eating something out of a can" isn't going to cut it...
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."