News:

TESTAMONIAL:  "I was still a bit rattled by the spectacular devastation."

Main Menu

Suspect Brownies

Started by indifferent betty, January 02, 2009, 10:59:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

indifferent betty

Make thick stodgy brownie mix, either packet or from a recipe.

Add sweetcorn.

bake into finger shapes about 5 inches long, as thick or as thin as you feel appropriate.

tub-em up and visit every public convenience in your locality, depositing them in urinals and on the floors. Heck, leave some on flatmates beds and such.

Be smug.
-----------------
-I don't need intelligent drugs Tom, because I don't know what they are.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

If they taste good, and I don't see why they wouldn't, I'd say they would be perfect at a kid's birthday party, because if there's one thing kids love more than video games, it's food that looks like poop.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

bds

Quote from: Nigel on January 02, 2009, 11:43:00 PM
If they taste good, and I don't see why they wouldn't, I'd say they would be perfect at a kid's birthday party, because if there's one thing kids love more than video games, it's food that looks like poop.

Nigel, they have sweetcorn in.

You could probably leave that out, though...

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

???

What's wrong with sweetcorn?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

megatron

It doesn't sound too crazy of an idea. I mean, there are black bean brownies out there.

That said, an excellent idea. I should put some of these in my school's locker rooms.

bds

Quote from: Nigel on January 02, 2009, 11:57:31 PM
???

Well...

I don't like sweetcorn generally, and putting it into brownies sounds like a bad idea...

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Borderline Simpleton on January 03, 2009, 12:31:54 AM
Quote from: Nigel on January 02, 2009, 11:57:31 PM
???

Well...

I don't like sweetcorn generally, and putting it into brownies sounds like a bad idea...

It sounds like it would be, for you.

Bruno

You could always substitute peanuts.
Formerly something else...

bds

Sir Squid Diddimus

indifferent betty

Testament to my purility.

And peanuts are a top idea. With sweetcorn.
-----------------
-I don't need intelligent drugs Tom, because I don't know what they are.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel