News:

News:  0 1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 233 377 610 987 1597 2584 4181 6765 10946 17711 28657, motherfuckers.

Main Menu

I know this is kinda like picking on some kid with a limp....

Started by Cain, January 22, 2009, 05:19:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

but easy targets are still targets.

To whit: remember all those Neocon cheerleaders talking bout how you have to support the President cuz he's The Deciderer and all that shizzle and people who did complain suffered from "Bush Derangement Syndrome"?  And how this extended to his family, his friends, his advisors and people who might've like, seen him once, from way off in the distance?  Well check it, the latent women-hating of the GOP nutbar contingent is once again in full swing:

http://ace.mu.nu/archives/281469.php

QuoteHey, nice dress. Who shot the curtains?

I didn't realize Lt. Worf was so "hippy." The Dodge Viper looks up to her for having a wide rear wheelbase.

Hey, is this mean? Here's my response to that: Go fuck yourself sideways with a hot brick from a pizza oven.

First Lady Bush — and her daughters — were savaged, as was Sarah Palin.

Michelle Obama is not a good-looking woman, unless you like them "fierce" in the literal, rather than gay-fashion-lingo, sense. Last time I saw a mouth like that it had a hook in it was in Predator.

I don't want to be bitchy, but Michelle Obama looks like she just got a full-body bukake from 30 horny couches.

She looks like she just got raped by the cast of Joseph and the Amazing Monocolor Dreamcoat.

I'm not saying she's bulky, but is she wearing a coat, or is that the jibsail from a gay pirate ship?

I don't want to say she looks immense in that gold circus-costume, but Auric Goldfinger just had a stroke-inducing orgasm.

Oops, he had another one. And another one. Once is happenstance; twice is coincidence; the third time it's a fashion nightmare.

Chewbacca just called. He wants his wife's housecoat back.

Jenne

Jesus.  Not as much SCREAMING racism, as just total absolute head-in-assism.

As for this part: 
QuoteFirst Lady Bush — and her daughters — were savaged, as was Sarah Palin
--sounds like he wished he'd wanted to be the one to fuck them.  "Savaged" indeed.  Lust lust lust.

Iason Ouabache

I do think it is time for us to revisit this "Respect the president at all times" meme.  If someone was so inclined they could do a little strategic bumping of various 3 and 4 year old threads at several right wing forums.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Jenne

Heh.  Sword cuts both ways?  Yeah...like they'd listen to that.

AFK

You know, I always felt Laura Bush was treated quite well in the media.  I mean, of course she was going to stick up for her man but she was pretty low key about it.  So I'm not sure when the "savaging" took place but I don't remember any of it. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Jenne

I'm tellin' ya--it's projection.  He saw his dick inside those women and came up with that analogy.

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Jenne on January 22, 2009, 05:54:37 PM
Fuck getting them to listen. We should do it for the lulz.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Jenne

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on January 22, 2009, 06:03:00 PM
Quote from: Jenne on January 22, 2009, 05:54:37 PM
Fuck getting them to listen. We should do it for the lulz.

Well, yes, there's always that.  :D  I get my digs in often in that very manner.  Falls on deaf ears, but damn it's always fun.  I have so many fundie Xtian idjits who LURV Bushie et al, that it's my only way of getting back at them.

It's also kinda fun watching them eat shit right now with the Obama presidency.

LMNO

From a completely neutral standpoint, some of those quips were kind of funny.  I mean, "looks like she just got a full-body bukake from 30 horny couches"?  Awesome.

From a "let's fuck with people" standpoint, reminding people of what they said is completely Fair Game.

the last yatto

Come on its twins, you have people from Canada all the way to Latin America who want to HIT that
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit