News:

PD.com: The combined word for "horror" and "mirth"

Main Menu

Official announcement: Nortons heirs are on their way!

Started by PrincessEris von Tartarus, April 27, 2004, 04:12:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malaul

Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

PrincessEris von Tartarus

a tea sipping caffeinatrix *g* hahahah how nice that is. coffee terrorist doin tea time *hug*

ohhhh we had a DDR-Launching party at the dorm last friday. was the bomb. Tao and I got really drunk and found out that we even like each other when we are totally pissed *swooooooooooooooon city*
Atomic Assassin - Die Attentäterin - DIA/DND
International Mush Mullah with Tao Jones

Ich liebe dich mein wunderbarer Kohlkopfkiller! Du hast mein
Herz erwärmt und lässt meine Gedanken erblühen und meine Muschi glühen.... *g*

Malaul

Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

PrincessEris von Tartarus

yesssssssssssssssssssss drunk

pissed off is angry in british english.

yeah that can cause a bit of a mixup this diffenence thing between AE and BE.

@Dragon: How about you becoming the king of belgium?
Atomic Assassin - Die Attentäterin - DIA/DND
International Mush Mullah with Tao Jones

Ich liebe dich mein wunderbarer Kohlkopfkiller! Du hast mein
Herz erwärmt und lässt meine Gedanken erblühen und meine Muschi glühen.... *g*

Prince Tao Jones

Oh it doesn't stop there.

The knighting of Helge Schneider, and Ali G.

Titanic and Italien to be the royal publications.

Sickendick to be the royal buthcher.

Trashy.com to be the royal empress clothier.

Ancient Greek restaurant in Dusseldorf the royal restaurant and historic site of the royal proposal of the Emperor and Emperess.

We will be lurning the Bavarians out of Bavaria with beer, accordians, cash and dirdl wearing blondes. (it will be much nicer there without them)
New opinions are always suspected, and usually opposed, without any other reason but because they are not already common.  Locke, John

"It is by acts and not ideas that people live" - Anatole France

"Our wretched species is so mad that those who walk on the well-trodden path always throw stones at those who are showing a new road" - Voltaire

"The people to fear are not those who disagree with you, but those who disagree with you and are too cowardly to let you know" - Napoleon

"Everyone wishes to have truth on his side, but not everyone wishes to be on the side of truth." - Richard Whately

The way we live is the evidence of what we really want in life, no matter what we may say.
Charles Templeton

I GOT PINKED!!!!

Abolish the Atlantic in 2004

Trollax

Quote from: PrincessEris von Tartarus@Dragon: How about you becoming the king of belgium?

How about he moves to luxembourg and we all become royalty of an incredibly compact and rich country?

Cain

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

East Coast Hustle

oh, you bastards.

that's hardly in keeping with the christmas spirit.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

hooplala

I bet these two douchebags are EXACTLY the same now as they were then.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Hoopla on December 23, 2009, 06:10:09 PM
I bet these two douchebags are EXACTLY the same now as they were then.

As I understand it, Tao is now lonely and bitter, and living in Hamilton, Ontario.

2/3rds of Hamilton deserves it.  Trust The Good Reverend on this one, I know that city well.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Chief Uwachiquen

:horrormirth: Are you guys bumping shitty old threads as an example of what NOT to do or some shit? These people make my head hurt.

Mangrove

If PD.com was as human body, then thread bumping shit like this is some kind of auto-immune disorder.*

* Probably not Lupus though.

What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Chief Uwachiquen on December 23, 2009, 07:29:58 PM
:horrormirth: Are you guys bumping shitty old threads as an example of what NOT to do or some shit? These people make my head hurt.

Hey, at least you didn't have to live through the reign of the "Mush Mullahs".

Think of it as the history channel for PD, if the history channel caused actual pain.