News:

PD.com: "a rather irritating form of hermetic terrorism".

Main Menu

Official announcement: Nortons heirs are on their way!

Started by PrincessEris von Tartarus, April 27, 2004, 04:12:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mangrove

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 23, 2009, 08:01:56 PM
Quote from: Chief Uwachiquen on December 23, 2009, 07:29:58 PM
:horrormirth: Are you guys bumping shitty old threads as an example of what NOT to do or some shit? These people make my head hurt.

Hey, at least you didn't have to live through the reign of the "Mush Mullahs".

Think of it as the history channel for PD, if the history channel caused actual pain.

The History Channel does cause actual pain. Everytime they air some stupid show about the Bible, Nostradamus or the Mayan motherfucking Calendar, I stab myself with whatever is closest to hand.
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Mangrove on December 23, 2009, 08:04:27 PM
:horrormirth: Are you guys bumping shitty old threads as an example of what NOT to do or some shit? These people make my head hurt.

Think of it as the history channel for PD, if the history channel caused actual pain.

The History Channel does cause actual pain. Everytime they air some stupid show about the Bible, Nostradamus or the Mayan motherfucking Calendar, I stab myself with whatever is closest to hand.

This is why I only watch it on Youtube, where I can just punch up the CGI episode of WWII that I want to watch.

Less stinky hippie shit that way.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

AFK

Well, the decade IS coming to an end.  It's only natural to fondly, er, um, look back at the previous 10, well 7 years. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

AFK

The one series I do like from History Channel is The Universe.  And my wife and I mysteriously got sucked into the show they did on 9/11 when they put together a bunch of footage and ran it in real-time.  We both felt very dirty afterwards. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Cainad (dec.)

Oh god yeah, the Nostradamus special makes me :vom: It starts out kinda neat with some history about the actual man, but the last half of it or so is all "OMG he said this thing that could maybe be interpreted to be a prediction about this thing that happened later."

hooplala

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 23, 2009, 07:06:46 PM
Quote from: Hoopla on December 23, 2009, 06:10:09 PM
I bet these two douchebags are EXACTLY the same now as they were then.

As I understand it, Tao is now lonely and bitter, and living in Hamilton, Ontario.

2/3rds of Hamilton deserves it.  Trust The Good Reverend on this one, I know that city well.

I believe its impossible to live in Hamilton Ontario and NOT be lonely and bitter.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Triple Zero

Quote from: Cainad on December 23, 2009, 08:46:38 PM

Oh god yeah, the Nostradamus special makes me :vom: It starts out kinda neat with some history about the actual man, but the last half of it or so is all "OMG he said this thing that could maybe be interpreted to be a prediction about this thing that happened later."

NOSTRADAMUS HAD AWESOME GREEN PANTS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aAMSBLNIpg

WHICH WERE AWESOME

THAT IS ALL
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Reginald Ret

ZIJN NAAM WAS NOSTRADAMUS
HIJ KON HEEL GOED VOORSPELLEN
DAAR KON JE HEM BIJ WIJZE VAN SPREKEN
MIDDEN IN DE NACHT VOOR BELLEN
MAAR IK WEET DAT DAT NIET WAAR IS
WANT IN DE TIJD VAN NOSTRADAMUS
HADDEN ZE NOG GEEN TELEFOON!
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Epimetheus

POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS