News:

There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.

Main Menu

Here comes a new challenger!?

Started by 3D3N, January 07, 2009, 04:26:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

3D3N

Cramulus

enjoyable track, cool atmosphere. How'd you make it?

3D3N

If I told you I'd summoned up demons and forced them into labour, I'd sadly be lying.

I did however use Acid. Unfortunately, not THAT acid, but sony acid pro, some premade samples and some funky envelopes and a whole host of VST bullshit.

indifferent betty

I'm so glad that track is finished. I will actually be able to hear it all the way through in one go now.

:P
-----------------
-I don't need intelligent drugs Tom, because I don't know what they are.

indifferent betty

Quote from: 3D3N on January 07, 2009, 04:26:45 PM
This is me, introducing my soul.

3D3N - Eden.mp3
and before i forget, if this is your soul then stick your soul up your arse. i heard better music coming from the mouths of my rape victims.
-----------------

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Payne

I believe they know each other from elsewhere. Possibly meatspace.

indifferent betty

meatspace it is, i'm looking at her now. she's not so pretty with a mouthfull of chips.

except to me that is.
-----------------

AFK

LMNO

Eve, I liked the perversity of waiting until the last 30 seconds to bring in a consistent drum beat, and then quickly ending it.

3D3N

I forgot to mention it's a 3 minute sample. Plus I'm too lazy to finish it... >.<

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Iason Ouabache

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

LMNO

Quote from: 3D3N on January 07, 2009, 09:02:45 PM
I forgot to mention it's a 3 minute sample. Plus I'm too lazy to finish it... >.<

I think 3 minutes is long enough.

AFK

I like the ambience on the earlier drums, particularily what sounds like rim-shots.