News:

Yeah, fuckface! Get ready to be beaten down. Grrr! Internet ain't so safe now is it motherfucker! Shit just got real! Bam!

Main Menu

Here comes a new challenger!?

Started by 3D3N, January 07, 2009, 04:26:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

3D3N

Cramulus

enjoyable track, cool atmosphere. How'd you make it?

3D3N

If I told you I'd summoned up demons and forced them into labour, I'd sadly be lying.

I did however use Acid. Unfortunately, not THAT acid, but sony acid pro, some premade samples and some funky envelopes and a whole host of VST bullshit.

indifferent betty

I'm so glad that track is finished. I will actually be able to hear it all the way through in one go now.

:P
-----------------
-I don't need intelligent drugs Tom, because I don't know what they are.

indifferent betty

Quote from: 3D3N on January 07, 2009, 04:26:45 PM
This is me, introducing my soul.

3D3N - Eden.mp3
and before i forget, if this is your soul then stick your soul up your arse. i heard better music coming from the mouths of my rape victims.
-----------------

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Payne

I believe they know each other from elsewhere. Possibly meatspace.

indifferent betty

meatspace it is, i'm looking at her now. she's not so pretty with a mouthfull of chips.

except to me that is.
-----------------

AFK

LMNO

Eve, I liked the perversity of waiting until the last 30 seconds to bring in a consistent drum beat, and then quickly ending it.

3D3N

I forgot to mention it's a 3 minute sample. Plus I'm too lazy to finish it... >.<

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Iason Ouabache

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

LMNO

Quote from: 3D3N on January 07, 2009, 09:02:45 PM
I forgot to mention it's a 3 minute sample. Plus I'm too lazy to finish it... >.<

I think 3 minutes is long enough.

AFK

I like the ambience on the earlier drums, particularily what sounds like rim-shots.