News:

PD.com: Taoism in a clown costume.

Main Menu

Things you can waffle

Started by Bruno, January 07, 2009, 10:13:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HRD Frederick T Fowyer

Well, how do I know he's not pregnant?
I held the sugar cube, I looked at the sugar cube, I wondered when I was going to eat the sugar cube. Then I remember nothing, but the sugar cube was gone, and I had a funny taste in my mouth.

Bruno

Well, I'm open to suggestions for alternative toppings for a salmon waffle.
Formerly something else...

LMNO

Um, I think my main objection is the use of cat food canned salmon in general.

CynicalCichilid

Blue cheese and salmon is delicious. Try that if you like cheese which can pull a man's head off.

Bruno

Quote from: LMNO on January 12, 2009, 05:01:09 PM
Um, I think my main objection is the use of cat food canned salmon in general.

Well I'm not putting good salmon in a waffle iron.

My family has been eating salmon patties made from canned salmon all my life, I guess I've just been trained to like it.

Bruno

Quote from: CynicalCichilid on January 12, 2009, 05:01:55 PM
Blue cheese and salmon is delicious. Try that if you like cheese which can pull a man's head off.

I will consider that as an option next time I decide to make salmon waffles.

Dysfunctional Cunt

I make salmon patties, but mine have a lot more stuff in them.  I can see doing the patties in the waffle iron, but the stuff on top.  I have to agree....  YUCKOLA!!!!

The potato waffle though....  THAT looked great!!! 

I can see doing crab cakes. 

Jenne

Roe, sour cream and chives for starters.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Bruno

indigoblade

What?

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: indigoblade on January 08, 2009, 12:21:07 PM
That answers my question. Nigel, I think I should hire you to be my spell/grammer checker  :D. Would you happen to know a free site for writing lessons or some such. I have really gotten out of ractice with writing. And the waffles look really good by the by. I could almost smell 'em when I saw the pics. Mmmmm :D.

ung.

unnngh.

hhhnnnghrrrUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGH!

SPELLCHECK MOTHERFUCKER! ARE YOU POSTING FROM A FUCKING COMMODORE 64 OR SOMETHING? DO YOU SEE THAT LITTLE RED LINE UNDER ALMOST HALF THE WORDS YOU TYPE? IF YOU RIGHT CLICK ON THAT FUCKING LINE IT WILL TELL YOU HOW TO CORREECTLY SPELL THE FUCKING WORD AND MOST OF THE TIME IT WILL EVEN FUCKING CORRECT IT FOR YOU. FUCK.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

LMNO

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on January 13, 2009, 08:30:32 PM
SPELLCHECK MOTHERFUCKER! ARE YOU POSTING FROM A FUCKING COMMODORE 64 OR SOMETHING? DO YOU SEE THAT LITTLE RED LINE UNDER ALMOST HALF THE WORDS YOU TYPE? IF YOU RIGHT CLICK ON THAT FUCKING LINE IT WILL TELL YOU HOW TO CORREECTLY SPELL THE FUCKING WORD AND MOST OF THE TIME IT WILL EVEN FUCKING CORRECT IT FOR YOU. FUCK.

I laughed.  Sorry.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: LMNO on January 13, 2009, 08:31:48 PM
Quote from: East Coast Hustle on January 13, 2009, 08:30:32 PM

I laughed.  Sorry.

Me too.....