News:

"At the teaparties they only dunked bags into cups of water...because they didn't want to break the law. And that just about sums up America's revolutionary spirit."

Main Menu

Things you can waffle

Started by Bruno, January 07, 2009, 10:13:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Payne

ECH was in The Spirit. It is allowed to misspell whilst in The Spirit. Otherwise, you're just talking in caps.

Bruno

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on January 13, 2009, 08:30:32 PM
SPELLCHECK MOTHERFUCKER! ARE YOU POSTING FROM A FUCKING COMMODORE 64 OR SOMETHING? DO YOU SEE THAT LITTLE RED LINE UNDER ALMOST HALF THE WORDS YOU TYPE? IF YOU RIGHT CLICK ON THAT FUCKING LINE IT WILL TELL YOU HOW TO CORREECTLY SPELL THE FUCKING WORD AND MOST OF THE TIME IT WILL EVEN FUCKING CORRECT IT FOR YOU. FUCK.

That would be truly awful since the C64 didn't even use ASCII. I used mine for a while on some BBSs back in the early 90's, and the Sysop of one of them sent me a message asking what the fuck was going on.

What he was seeing  loo┐e◊ ║ome♣hing li┐e ♣hi║.
Formerly something else...

indigoblade

:lulz:Wow, I'm so popular. Really, you're bitching about my spelling of all things. Hmmm...K, if you wanna waste yer post like that sure, go for it kiddo.
What?

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: indigoblade on January 14, 2009, 01:25:20 AM
:lulz:Wow, I'm so popular. Really, you're bitching about my spelling of all things. Hmmm...K, if you wanna waste yer post like that sure, go for it kiddo.

Everyone's got all the posts they could ever need, chum.

indigoblade

Quote from: Cainad on January 14, 2009, 01:34:53 AM
Quote from: indigoblade on January 14, 2009, 01:25:20 AM

Everyone's got all the posts they could ever need, chum.
You have a point there. Damned flawed logic strikes again.
What?

Raphaella

:argh!: MOAR WAFFLES I DEMANDS THEM  :argh!:

The sun shall be turned to darkness and the moon into blood before the coming of the great and terrible OZ

Dysfunctional Cunt

YEAH  :argh!:

Why fuck up a perfectly good waffle thread???

We could Waffle indigo......   :evil:

Since no one ever wants to just shoot the damn noobs.

indigoblade

Quote from: Mask of the K on January 14, 2009, 03:20:34 PM
YEAH  :argh!:

Why fuck up a perfectly good waffle thread???

We could Waffle indigo......   :evil:

Since no one ever wants to just shoot the damn noobs.
:lulz:
What?

Bruno

I think I'll do the poutine waffle this weekend. I want to do some research on it first.

I think I'm going to try making some squeaky cheese.

Sir Squid Diddimus

WHAT THE FUCK IS SQUEAKY CHEESE?????

DO I EVEN WANNA KNOW???????????

it sounds scary.

indigoblade

Quote from: Squid-diddle on January 15, 2009, 04:16:41 AM

it sounds scary.
I think its old butt-cheese. I could be wrong, it might be far worse.
What?

Bruno

it sounds scary.

Squeaky cheese is fresh cheese curds, which is what REAL poutine is supposed to be made with. Fresh cheese curds squeak when you chew them. They start to lose their squeak after about 24 hours.

I talked to my brother earlier. He has some rennet, which apparently cannot be gotten in this town at this time of year (I checked 3 different stores). He actually has a homemade cheesemaking kit, but I'm just doing the most basic kind of cheese there is. I don't need bacterial cultures and all that stuff, just hot milk, rennet, vinegar or lemon juice, salt, and something to drain it in.

Basically this, only without the aging part.

http://biology.clc.uc.edu/fankhauser/Cheese/Cheese98.htm

Jenne

Runs in the fam, huh?  Kudos to you guys!  Buncha enterprising cooks you got there.  My brothers are not very adventurous, which is probably why they married chicks who can cook (and cook WELL).

I am thinking of making cornbread waffles wit a bbq beef combo next week. Will update on progress.

Dysfunctional Cunt

it sounds scary.

Have you ever eaten hominy?  How is squeaks when you eat it?  that is how new cheese is.  If you can get past the squeak it is quite tasty, but personally it shrills through my brain and makes me want to hurt people.

LMNO