News:

So essentially, the enemy of my enemy is not my friend, he's just another moronic, entitled turd in the bucket.

Main Menu

Do you think you are a really real discordian, and why should I care?

Started by indigoblade, January 11, 2009, 09:31:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

indigoblade

This is a bsing page. Write why you are the only true discordian and why you think we should care. Fails will be critisized and roont and the better the smarteleckness and obscurity of quotes from discordian writings will either be praised or not depending upon the obscurity. Be creative and have fun with this BSing session, or not, it's not like I really care.

P.S. I am the only real discordian because I say so, so there  :wink::p.
What?

Payne

Payne

bds

indigoblade

Quote from: The Borderline Simpleton on January 11, 2009, 09:57:07 PM
Troll Detected.

I'm not trolling, I'm being a smartass. I just want to see who can comew up with the funniest answer. So come on with the creativity and smartassiness and lets make fun of these types of people, or not.
What?

Payne

bds

Quote from: indigoblade on January 11, 2009, 10:04:55 PM
Quote from: The Borderline Simpleton on January 11, 2009, 09:57:07 PM
Troll Detected.

I'm not trolling, I'm being a smartass. I just want to see who can comew up with the funniest answer. So come on with the creativity and smartassiness and lets make fun of these types of people, or not.

Listen, kid.

Actually, don't. I have nothing to say.
I don't care who's a really real discordian. I don't care who's a discordian.

Also, Payne's posts are  :lulz:

Pariah

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 07, 2005, 04:13:37 AM

5.  For the love of Sweet Baby Jebus, DO NOT use the terms "real discordians", "true discordians", etc.  The Good Reverend doesn't care what happens to YOU, but he's sick of washing blood off the walls.

That came froma thread call ATTENTION N00bs You might wanna read this.

Maybe you should've take this piece of advice
Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

indigoblade

Quote from: Obecalp on January 11, 2009, 10:24:20 PM

5.  For the love of Sweet Baby Jebus, DO NOT use the terms "real discordians", "true discordians", etc.  The Good Reverend doesn't care what happens to YOU, but he's sick of washing blood off the walls.

Damn, guess this was doa, K, kill the thread then. So we can't even joke about this? That was the whole point, but if it is in bad taste then I understand. I just wanted some laughs, sorry for the fuck up.
What?

Payne

Kai

Quote from: indigoblade on January 11, 2009, 11:18:02 PM

Damn, guess this was doa, K, kill the thread then. So we can't even joke about this? That was the whole point, but if it is in bad taste then I understand. I just wanted some laughs, sorry for the fuck up.

Too late  :lulz:
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

indigoblade

Quote from: Kai on January 11, 2009, 11:44:18 PM
Quote from: indigoblade on January 11, 2009, 11:18:02 PM

Too late  :lulz:
Really, tell me about it. I hate bein' a newb!
What?

Payne