Do you think you are a really real discordian, and why should I care?

Started by indigoblade, January 11, 2009, 09:31:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Payne

indigoblade

I hereby rename this post put up pictures of tards to make fun of my fuck up thread part one.
What?

Payne

indigoblade. That your career on PD has come to this will, I am sure, have come as a surprise to many, not least your erstwhile smug and, as it turns out, disastrously complacent self. However, to those with a more rounded experience of your methods and morality, both the beneficiaries and the victims of your self-righteous and self-appointed crusading, it will remain a source of bed-wetting astonishment that it has taken so long for the hive mind to bring themselves to bear upon your arrogant and devious person.

You are, in the well-chosen words of our resident hate-shitters in describing your ilk, an unreconstructed wanker. To that one might add that you have infinitely more to say for yourself than your knowledge or experience could possibly justify, and that I have seldom found myself passing judgement on someone so evidently lacking the benefits of a damn good kicking.

You have thrust upon us your ill-informed, half-baked, out-dated and, frankly, paranoid theories for a tiresome number of posts now, and the wonder of it is that anyone continued to listen long enough for you to persist with the behaviour that has ultimately led to your downfall. I would remind you, indigoblade, that paranoia is often merely the flipside of egotism: both deludedly imagine the world to revolve around oneself.

While your n00bish exploits have occasionally enjoyed vindication in the past, it should be evident to anyone remotely cognisant with the facts that your roles in certain notorious events have been grossly exaggerated by both posterity - which is often inexplicably kind to the self-aggrandising - and by your own indulgently biased accounts. No doubt you like to depict yourself as a thorn in the flesh of the establishment, but closer to the truth would be to say that you are merely an irritant, and that the subsequent rashes are far more the result of your unwanted presence than of any defect on the part of those you choose to infect.

In the case of someone so self-absorbed, it is perhaps plausible that certain developments may have escaped your notice; to wit, the inexorable evolution of this forums posts and the irrefutable testimony of the hive mind, which states, if you would take note, you are not welcome any more. Once upon a time, you found and to your credit exposed corruption and conspiracy among those of whom we expected better. Your problem, it strikes me, was that you did not know what to be about next. You have continued to seek out such nefariousness, but where you have not found it you have instead imagined it - and more insidiously, implied it. If I were you, I might wish to consider whether a man who finds corruption in every place he looks might perhaps be seeing the reflection of what lies within himself.

In the instance that has brought you before me, you arrogantly pitted yourself against an organisation far more august and enduring than the windmills at which you had tilted before; and though you were but a mosquito attacking an elephant, it cannot be ignored that this mosquito wished the elephant harm, and its bite may have done so had it not been swatted.

In short, indigoblade, there is no place for you here in the future. This is a new Discordia, a new forum, with new standards and a new morality. I must not allow it or its institutions - nascent and ancient alike - to be disparaged and prejudiced by the diseased mind of a wee shite like you. For this reason, I order that you be taken from this board, henceforth to a place of confinement, there to dwell in perpetual fear of being chibbed and humped by rabid schemies.

Pariah

Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

Payne

Quote from: Obecalp on January 12, 2009, 01:07:26 AM
Quote from: Payne on January 11, 2009, 11:51:46 PM

Teheheheheh
Where do you find this stuff.

My Google-Image-Fu was forged in the WOMP secret bunker that houses our high tech research and development department.

It was honed on Internet Safaris and Trolls and Epic WOMP Projects.

It is tempered by the WRATH.

It is whetted only by the tears of the unjust, the unrighteous or the down right unfunny bastards of this world.

And it's coming to a thread near YUO.

indigoblade

Quote from: Payne on January 12, 2009, 12:59:20 AM
indigoblade. That your career on PD has come to this will, I am sure, have come as a surprise to many, not least your erstwhile smug and, as it turns out, disastrously complacent self. However, to those with a more rounded experience of your methods and morality, both the beneficiaries and the victims of your self-righteous and self-appointed crusading, it will remain a source of bed-wetting astonishment that it has taken so long for the hive mind to bring themselves to bear upon your arrogant and devious person.

You are, in the well-chosen words of our resident hate-shitters in describing your ilk, an unreconstructed wanker. To that one might add that you have infinitely more to say for yourself than your knowledge or experience could possibly justify, and that I have seldom found myself passing judgement on someone so evidently lacking the benefits of a damn good kicking.

You have thrust upon us your ill-informed, half-baked, out-dated and, frankly, paranoid theories for a tiresome number of posts now, and the wonder of it is that anyone continued to listen long enough for you to persist with the behaviour that has ultimately led to your downfall. I would remind you, indigoblade, that paranoia is often merely the flipside of egotism: both deludedly imagine the world to revolve around oneself.

While your n00bish exploits have occasionally enjoyed vindication in the past, it should be evident to anyone remotely cognisant with the facts that your roles in certain notorious events have been grossly exaggerated by both posterity - which is often inexplicably kind to the self-aggrandising - and by your own indulgently biased accounts. No doubt you like to depict yourself as a thorn in the flesh of the establishment, but closer to the truth would be to say that you are merely an irritant, and that the subsequent rashes are far more the result of your unwanted presence than of any defect on the part of those you choose to infect.

In the case of someone so self-absorbed, it is perhaps plausible that certain developments may have escaped your notice; to wit, the inexorable evolution of this forums posts and the irrefutable testimony of the hive mind, which states, if you would take note, you are not welcome any more. Once upon a time, you found and to your credit exposed corruption and conspiracy among those of whom we expected better. Your problem, it strikes me, was that you did not know what to be about next. You have continued to seek out such nefariousness, but where you have not found it you have instead imagined it - and more insidiously, implied it. If I were you, I might wish to consider whether a man who finds corruption in every place he looks might perhaps be seeing the reflection of what lies within himself.

In the instance that has brought you before me, you arrogantly pitted yourself against an organisation far more august and enduring than the windmills at which you had tilted before; and though you were but a mosquito attacking an elephant, it cannot be ignored that this mosquito wished the elephant harm, and its bite may have done so had it not been swatted.

In short, indigoblade, there is no place for you here in the future. This is a new Discordia, a new forum, with new standards and a new morality. I must not allow it or its institutions - nascent and ancient alike - to be disparaged and prejudiced by the diseased mind of a wee shite like you. For this reason, I order that you be taken from this board, henceforth to a place of confinement, there to dwell in perpetual fear of being chibbed and humped by rabid schemies.
Laughs with great mirth. And you really think you know me so well. You fucktard. the whole point of this thread was to make up silly jokes about why you're such a great discordian. It was supposed to be utter bs and smarteleck bsing for the fun of it. I find that while you can conjugate so well, you definately lasck forsight and intelect. I asm schizotypal with bipolar tendencies. and while you may think yer shit doesn't stink I will point oput that what you are doing here is exactly what you are bitching about in the first place. If you didn't understand the rules of this thread then you shoulda said something. And one last thing you rotten ass of a hole, I find it highly fucked up that you would post pictures of people born with disabilities they have no control over to make fun of people. You are highly biased and too fucked up to understand that YOU TAKE YOURSELF TOO SERIOUSLY!

Now kindly fuck off and have a nice day!

I said have a nice day! :argh!:
What?

Messier Undertree

Quote from: indigoblade on January 12, 2009, 01:28:35 AMI asm schizotypal with bipolar tendencies.

And just what the fuck has that got to do with anything?

Payne

Quote from: indigoblade on January 12, 2009, 01:28:35 AM
Laughs with great mirth. And you really think you know me so well. You fucktard.

Actually, no. That's copypasta. All I did was change [INSERT NAME HERE] to indigoblade. I don't claim to know you at all. I'm not really sure I want to.

the whole point of this thread was to make up silly jokes about why you're such a great discordian. It was supposed to be utter bs and smarteleck bsing for the fun of it.

I was joking. I'd say I'm sorry that you don't get the humour on this board, but I won't. Either you do or you don't. Nothing for me to feel bad about.

I find that while you can conjugate so well, you definately lasck forsight and intelect. I asm schizotypal with bipolar tendencies. and while you may think yer shit doesn't stink I will point oput that what you are doing here is exactly what you are bitching about in the first place.

Again, copypasta. What a coincidence! I'm Schizotypal with bipolar tendancies too! We should totally hook up man!

If you didn't understand the rules of this thread then you shoulda said something.

Rules? For a Discordian thread? How outlandish!

And one last thing you rotten ass of a hole, I find it highly fucked up that you would post pictures of people born with disabilities they have no control over to make fun of people. You are highly biased and too fucked up to understand that YOU TAKE YOURSELF TOO SERIOUSLY!

Oh, I can't know your ineffable nature, but you can know mine. Go and choke on your ramen.

Thank you! Come again!

indigoblade

What?

indigoblade

Quote from: Payne on January 12, 2009, 01:36:22 AM
Laughs with great mirth. And you really think you know me so well. You fucktard.

Actually, no. That's copypasta. All I did was change [INSERT NAME HERE] to indigoblade. I don't claim to know you at all. I'm not really sure I want to.

the whole point of this thread was to make up silly jokes about why you're such a great discordian. It was supposed to be utter bs and smarteleck bsing for the fun of it.

I was joking. I'd say I'm sorry that you don't get the humour on this board, but I won't. Either you do or you don't. Nothing for me to feel bad about.

I find that while you can conjugate so well, you definately lasck forsight and intelect. I asm schizotypal with bipolar tendencies. and while you may think yer shit doesn't stink I will point oput that what you are doing here is exactly what you are bitching about in the first place.

Again, copypasta. What a coincidence! I'm Schizotypal with bipolar tendancies too! We should totally hook up man!

If you didn't understand the rules of this thread then you shoulda said something.

Rules? For a Discordian thread? How outlandish!

And one last thing you rotten ass of a hole, I find it highly fucked up that you would post pictures of people born with disabilities they have no control over to make fun of people. You are highly biased and too fucked up to understand that YOU TAKE YOURSELF TOO SERIOUSLY!

Oh, I can't know your ineffable nature, but you can know mine. Go and choke on your ramen.

Thank you! Come again!

Walks away feeling tilted, shakes his head and laughs at himself as he finaly gets he was being fragged. DAMN YOU PAYNE! :argh!:
What?

Payne

Quote from: indigoblade on January 12, 2009, 01:39:22 AM
Walks away feeling tilted, shakes his head and laughs at himself as he finaly gets he was being fragged. DAMN YOU PAYNE! :argh!:

Don't let the door kick you in the ass on the way out, wankstain.

Messier Undertree

Quote from: indigoblade on January 12, 2009, 01:36:46 AM
Quote from: Malachite on January 12, 2009, 01:33:06 AM
Quote from: indigoblade on January 12, 2009, 01:28:35 AMI asm schizotypal with bipolar tendencies.

And just what the fuck has that got to do with anything?
http://www.articlesbase.com/mental-health-articles/identifying-schizotypal-personality-disorder-626586.html this may explain. Idk, i won't apologize though.

That page doesn't explain what schizotypal personality disorder has to do with this thread. Please elaborate.

There was a guy here a while ago who used his Asperger's as an excuse to act like a complete 'tard. Is this something like that?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."