News:

There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.

Main Menu

Do you think you are a really real discordian, and why should I care?

Started by indigoblade, January 11, 2009, 09:31:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raphaella

The sun shall be turned to darkness and the moon into blood before the coming of the great and terrible OZ

AFK

indigoblade, your first mistake was mistaking Or Kill Me for Apple Talk.  This is a subforum for rants, sermons, elucidations, not stupid questions. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

indigoblade

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on January 12, 2009, 02:02:51 PM
indigoblade, your first mistake was mistaking Or Kill Me for Apple Talk.  This is a subforum for rants, sermons, elucidations, not stupid questions. 
Damn, could somebody move this to apple talk then.

Quote from: Raphaella VonMercer on January 12, 2009, 01:55:24 PM

:lulz:
What?

Cain

With your permission, I'll move this to Principia Discussion instead.  Its at least nominally Discordian in topic and I feel it may fit in better there.

indigoblade

Quote from: Cain on January 12, 2009, 04:24:22 PM
With your permission, I'll move this to Principia Discussion instead.  Its at least nominally Discordian in topic and I feel it may fit in better there.
Thanx cain. That'll work fer me.
What?

Cain

Payne

indigoblade

Thanx again. Now how to get the momentum of this thread to continue.....
What?

LMNO

Payne

indigoblade

What?

Payne

AFK

Quote from: indigoblade on January 11, 2009, 09:31:05 PM
This is a bsing page. Write why you are the only true discordian and why you think we should care. Fails will be critisized and roont and the better the smarteleckness and obscurity of quotes from discordian writings will either be praised or not depending upon the obscurity. Be creative and have fun with this BSing session, or not, it's not like I really care.

P.S. I am the only real discordian because I say so, so there  :wink::p.

I'm the only true discordian in my house, does that count?

Actually, upon further consideration, I think Squeek may be the actual true Discordian. 

LMNO

I'm allowed far more fexibility and wiggle room by being a fake Discordian.

Yes, yes....   :lmnuendo:

AFK