News:

PD.com: Ten minutes of your life that you can never get back.

Main Menu

101 Ways to Make Everybody's Day Weirder-IN PDF

Started by Pariah, January 13, 2009, 02:36:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pariah

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?unmtjtydte1
If anyone has any suggestion I'll be glad to fix it
It was a quick job done in pages from a copy paste so no real character
Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

Reverend Smeg the Kilted

Suggestion: Use Megaupload, or summat else that doesn't require registration.

[EDIT]Yeah, can't even get to this file with registration. Conclusion: Keepandshare is full of fucking FAIL.

-----BEGIN DISCORDIAN CODE BLOCK-----
VERSION 1.0
DCM/DO/>DADA Te/r c--(*) s+: a- comp+ P++ E F+ R* !tv b+++ OM6 RAW DC e h+ r* ys+++ k++ WEB"http://www.flyingsquirrelsonfire.com"
------END DISCORDIAN CODE BLOCK------

Pariah

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Iason Ouabache

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Cramulus

I added some new ones, weeded out most of the meh ones, & prepared it for Intermittens publication

new version: http://www.scribd.com/doc/10563605/101-Ways-to-Make-Everybodys-Day-Weirder

Payne

The last page of that has a couple silly spelling errors, and the picture of Mattress Face is covering a few of the suggestions. Other wise, awesome.

Cramulus

yeah it's like some sort of cosmic rule that after you think you find all the typos and little things you want to fix,
and publish the PDF
zillions of things you want to change jump out at ya

as for the image covering the words - really? it still looks fine when I view it online. I think the problem is that there's no white space surrounding the box, so the words run right into it. Is that what's going on?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Pariah

Payne

Quote from: Cramulus on January 16, 2009, 11:09:36 PM
yeah it's like some sort of cosmic rule that after you think you find all the typos and little things you want to fix,
and publish the PDF
zillions of things you want to change jump out at ya

as for the image covering the words - really? it still looks fine when I view it online. I think the problem is that there's no white space surrounding the box, so the words run right into it. Is that what's going on?

Could be, could be...

Cain

Once you've got it to a design level of your satisfaction, it might well be worth putting it on places like The Pirate Bay or Demonoid for download.

Speaking of which, Intermittens....

NOVA

Awesome little list.

If you do a sequal, I have a sugestion: Go around telling everyone it is ________'s birthday, even though it isn't.

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

NOVA