News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "I've always, always regarded the Discordians as being people who chose to be Discordians because they can't be arsed to actually do any work to develop a relationship with a specific deity, they were too wishy-washy to choose just one path, and they just want to be a mishmash of everything and not have to work at learning about rituals or traditions or any such thing as that."

Main Menu

101 Ways to Make Everybody's Day Weirder-IN PDF

Started by Pariah, January 13, 2009, 02:36:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aufenthatt

My friends reaction to that list was

"omg those lists are full of fail"

Any tips on disposing bodies?

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Aufenthatt on March 17, 2009, 09:51:15 PM

Gator World in Orlando, just chop the bodies up and throw them over the fence!

WHAT?   :evilmad:

Don't judge me, it's been a really hard few years.....

Cramulus

Quote from: Aufenthatt on March 17, 2009, 09:51:15 PM

did she mean "those lists" meaning lists like this in general? Or this specific list?

I removed a lot of the fail in my PDF, but it's hard to get 100 high quality items. For something brainstormed in about 48 hours, I think we kicked ass.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

If your friends think the list is full of fail, challenge them to create their own.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Anonymous_Fox

Quote from: Nigel on March 18, 2009, 05:31:39 PM
If your friends think the list is full of fail, challenge them to create their own.

Seconded.

That or they can make the ANTI-LIST!
Fucking up your interwebs since 2001.

HAIL DISCORDIA!

Aufenthatt

I think that would just lead to me being subjected to the most foul depravity 4chan can subject me to.

Quote from: Nigel on March 18, 2009, 05:31:39 PM

You don't know my friends.
I'm honesty scared of what I might find floating around in the one in questions, subconscious. When we were doing sketchshows a little character called sister Mary came wandered into the conscious part of his brain. While the idea of a Nun who hated children running an orphanage was pretty funny, some of the things that got suggested still make me feel slightly sick. Anyone who has had a conversation about whether they would be prepaired to be covered in fetal matter for art will understand.

I can still smell the crushed puppies.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

101 ways to make everyone's day more normal?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Aufenthatt on March 22, 2009, 06:40:05 PM
You don't know my friends.
I'm honesty scared of what I might find floating around in the one in questions, subconscious. When we were doing sketchshows a little character called sister Mary came wandered into the conscious part of his brain. While the idea of a Nun who hated children running an orphanage was pretty funny, some of the things that got suggested still make me feel slightly sick. Anyone who has had a conversation about whether they would be prepaired to be covered in fetal matter for art will understand.

Sounds young. Very, very young.

Aufenthatt

Jasper

Quote from: Nigel on March 22, 2009, 07:59:09 PM
101 ways to make everyone's day more normal?

Shit yeah.  It'd be horrible.  Check it out:

1. Go make a pot of coffee.  Put the filter in wrong so it froths over and makes a mess.

2. Cancel your plans because you'd rather watch your soaps.

3. Put a load of laundry in, and forget it for 3 days and remember when they've all gone moldy.

lulz

Cramulus