News:

Testamonial:  "My god, you people are depressing."

Main Menu

BOXXY IS THE FUTURE!!1!

Started by Iason Ouabache, January 13, 2009, 05:46:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

megatron

Quote from: LMNO on January 14, 2009, 01:38:48 PM
This thread is now about guessing how long it will take Boxxy to show up on Suicide Girls.
She's not "alt" enough for them. Maybe if she grows out her body hair and gets a few more piercings.

Boxxy would be more annoying if I didn't meet people who act like her every day.

Messier Undertree

Stopped the video after 5 seconds because her voice is annoying. Who is this and why should I care?

Jean-Lustine d'Hadamard

I just hope and pray that "Boxxy" doesn't have a raison d'etre.

Because I'd find that unthinkable. Heinous, even.
"But one intelligence source we know suggests that an injection of a tiny amount of pure nicotine in the anus has the result of killing someone without leaving a mark. We're still trying to get to the bottom of this." --- Robert Eringer, On Marilyn, the Illuminati, and the Father of Our Country, The Investigator, 14 February 2009

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: Malachite on January 16, 2009, 12:57:12 AM
Stopped the video after 5 seconds because her voice is annoying. Who is this and why should I care?
I agree with you.
-She's just some random moron, apparently.
-i don't think we should care.
:sad:

Jenne

She's actually somewhat Sarah Silverman-ish.  Beautiful teeth and eyes, ugly hands, squeaky annoying voice.

She'll probably be on Comedy Central one day.

Xooxe

I want to attach a spirit level to her head. If the bubble strays from the middle then a dose of chloroform is administered.

Cain

I want to beam Boxxy onto everyone's TVs.

If that wont stop people watching them, nothing will.

trippinprincezz13

Quote from: Jenne on January 16, 2009, 08:30:55 PM
She's actually somewhat Sarah Silverman-ish.  Beautiful teeth and eyes, ugly hands, squeaky annoying voice. Horridly annoying and why the fuck would anyone submit themselves to watching this shit?!

She 'll probably should never be on Comedy Central one day because like Silverman, will find a way to leech on and never disappear despite the fact that I am at a loss to find people that actually like her.

Fixed.  :)
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

Kai

I think shes a troll, a very very good troll. Like Ann Coulter good.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Jenne

Quote from: trippinprincezz13 on January 16, 2009, 09:11:54 PM
Quote from: Jenne on January 16, 2009, 08:30:55 PM
She's actually somewhat Sarah Silverman-ish.  Beautiful teeth and eyes, ugly hands, squeaky annoying voice. Horridly annoying and why the fuck would anyone submit themselves to watching this shit?!

She 'll probably should never be on Comedy Central one day because like Silverman, will find a way to leech on and never disappear despite the fact that I am at a loss to find people that actually like her.

Fixed.  :)

:lulz: Yeah, some of SS's stuff I can hang with, and some...it's nails on a chalkboardish.

Triple Zero

I watched part of the first video, and I think she's very cute. Way too young for me of course, but if I was 15 myself or so. When I was 15 I don't think I'd have too much of a problem with the lack of intelligence either. ... Except she'd probably have been way out of my league back then :-P

But apart from "oh, that's cute", I don't really see what's the big deal about? Or maybe I missed part of the clue by not watching more than half of that vid?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

fomenter

Sara silverman aka raving bitch "way of the gun"

QuoteBar Patron: Hey, hey. Yeah you, get up. What are you retarded? Get off the fucking car!

Raving Bitch: Hey dickless, get off the fucking car! Hey fucksuck, get your slippery fucking ass off the car! Listen to me, get off the fucking car with your fucking ass!

Parker: Shut that cunts mouth or I'll come over there and fuckstart her head!

Raving Bitch: You're gonna wish you never fucking got up this fucking morning asshole, because my boyfriend's gonna fuck you up! And then after that while he's fucking up your fucking gay uncle over there I'm gonna fucking cut off your cock and mail it to your mother, you fucking faggot bitch! You gaylord fucking bitch! How do you like that? You like that a lot you fucking faggot? You like to ass fuck? Fontanella fucking babyheads!

Bar Patron: Go ahead.

Raving Bitch: You like to fuck babyheads? You like to fuck boys? He's gonna fuck you in the ass, how do you like that? He's not even gay but he'll do it just to fuck...

Bar Patron: Honey honey. She's got a big mouth but she's not kidding. I'm gonna whip you silly and I'm gonna fuck you stupid. You wanna do the man dance? First dance is yours.

i fell in love
then her other stuff meh
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Jenne

Quote from: Fomenter on January 16, 2009, 09:37:23 PM
Sara silverman aka raving bitch "way of the gun"

QuoteBar Patron: Hey, hey. Yeah you, get up. What are you retarded? Get off the fucking car!

Raving Bitch: Hey dickless, get off the fucking car! Hey fucksuck, get your slippery fucking ass off the car! Listen to me, get off the fucking car with your fucking ass!

Parker: Shut that cunts mouth or I'll come over there and fuckstart her head!

Raving Bitch: You're gonna wish you never fucking got up this fucking morning asshole, because my boyfriend's gonna fuck you up! And then after that while he's fucking up your fucking gay uncle over there I'm gonna fucking cut off your cock and mail it to your mother, you fucking faggot bitch! You gaylord fucking bitch! How do you like that? You like that a lot you fucking faggot? You like to ass fuck? Fontanella fucking babyheads!

Bar Patron: Go ahead.

Raving Bitch: You like to fuck babyheads? You like to fuck boys? He's gonna fuck you in the ass, how do you like that? He's not even gay but he'll do it just to fuck...

Bar Patron: Honey honey. She's got a big mouth but she's not kidding. I'm gonna whip you silly and I'm gonna fuck you stupid. You wanna do the man dance? First dance is yours.

i fell in love
then her other stuff meh

That bit sounds a lot like my brother's stuff with his comedy troupe--I know she's a big influence on a lot of what he does.

It's really too fucking bad that he doesn't have a "free" area to sample the shit he does other that the older stuff with The Insanities/Happy Bacon troupe he was with so long ago.  I think you guys would dig it.

Cain

Quote from: Triple Zero on January 16, 2009, 09:33:09 PM
I watched part of the first video, and I think she's very cute. Way too young for me of course, but if I was 15 myself or so. When I was 15 I don't think I'd have too much of a problem with the lack of intelligence either. ... Except she'd probably have been way out of my league back then :-P

But apart from "oh, that's cute", I don't really see what's the big deal about? Or maybe I missed part of the clue by not watching more than half of that vid?

She's apparently very annoying.

Cain,
has no problem with using this to annoy others.