News:

So essentially, the enemy of my enemy is not my friend, he's just another moronic, entitled turd in the bucket.

Main Menu

Hey, you thread-bumping dicks

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, January 13, 2009, 08:27:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Nigel on January 13, 2009, 08:27:17 PM
You're just discouraging people from participating by cluttering the place up with a bunch of old, stupid threads that were worthless when they were new. It stopped being funny several years before you were born.

I'm feeling too mellow to work up a good rage, but I thought I'd point that out.

:retard: :news: :news: :news: :news: :retard:
WORTHLESS THREAD SUBFORUM
STILL FULL OF WORTHLESS CLUTTER

Tonight at 11: EXPERT ON INTERNET COMEDY FIGHTS "PASSE" HUMOR WITH HER FLACCID INTERNET TOUGH GUY COCK
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Furthermore, bumping ancient threads is a time-honored trolling tactic and while it can be funny as shit if done with subtlety, when some cocksucking retard is doing it four times a week the FUCKING SHINE WEARS OFF THAT PIG.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Net on January 13, 2009, 10:15:49 PM
You're just discouraging people from participating by cluttering the place up with a bunch of old, stupid threads that were worthless when they were new. It stopped being funny several years before you were born.

I'm feeling too mellow to work up a good rage, but I thought I'd point that out.

Tonight at 11: EXPERT ON INTERNET COMEDY FIGHTS "PASSE" HUMOR WITH HER FLACCID INTERNET TOUGH GUY COCK

Fuck you, you ineffectual little prick. It's a wonder anyone ever manages to have any intelligent conversation on this board at all, with you around dropping your sweat-covered two cents into everything.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Quote from: Nigel on January 13, 2009, 10:15:52 PM
Furthermore, bumping ancient threads is a time-honored trolling tactic and while it can be funny as shit if done with subtlety, when some cocksucking retard is doing it four times a week the FUCKING SHINE WEARS OFF THAT PIG.

:omg:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Net on January 13, 2009, 10:18:25 PM
Quote from: Nigel on January 13, 2009, 10:15:52 PM

:omg:

Weren't you supposed to be off somewhere thinking about killing yourself? Or railing against the use of a font?

Quote from: Nigel on January 13, 2009, 10:16:51 PM
Quote from: Net on January 13, 2009, 10:15:49 PM

Fuck you, you ineffectual little prick. It's a wonder anyone ever manages to have any intelligent conversation on this board at all, with you around dropping your sweat-covered two cents into everything.

I like how I'm simultaneously ineffectual yet also so influential that I impede the entire board's intelligent conversation.

:lulz:

You're a moron.

wade

BUMPING MORE THREADS IS THE ONLY OPTION!
REALLY real discordians

i wouldnt hurt a fly
:thumb: :kojak:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Net on January 13, 2009, 10:39:38 PM

I like how I'm simultaneously ineffectual yet also so influential that I impede the entire board's intelligent conversation.

You're a moron.

Keep in mind that Daruko, Sticker_Ninja, and AKK are also fine examples of ineffectual people who manage to impede intelligent conversation.

Mostly, though, you're just an argumentative prick looking to pick fights over fonts and other COMPLETELY RETARDED things. :lulz:

God knows why.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on January 13, 2009, 09:05:15 PM
I hate you all.

They used to do this shit to me.  Then I stopped giving a shit.

One shit head (Dil) spent the next 3 months trying to set me off.  When I wouldn't, he left, pretty much for good.

There's a moral in there somewhere.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

wade

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 14, 2009, 12:20:30 AM
I hate you all.

One shit head (Dil) spent the next 3 months trying to set me off.  When I wouldn't, he left, pretty much for good.

hi tgrr, wanna makeout later?
REALLY real discordians

i wouldnt hurt a fly
:thumb: :kojak:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Net on January 13, 2009, 10:39:38 PM

You're a moron.

Shut the fuck up, asshole.  Nobody - seriously, NOBODY - likes hearing your drivel.  Please kill yourself.  Thanks.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: topo on January 14, 2009, 12:23:04 AM
I hate you all.

hi tgrr, wanna makeout later?

Fuck off, Wade.  You are the main reason I wish this board had an ignore feature. 

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I hate you all.

Hell, Khara and Cain made me chuckle. But that's because they get it and are just playing along. It's the dead-serious dipshits who are too smart to realize how stupid they are who actually irritate me.

But there will always be one or two pissants who think it's clever to get on the case of anyone who tries to make a valid point. And Net just has a grudge because I was a big meanie-pants to someone he secretly wants to bone.