News:

PD.com forums: a disorganized echo-chamber full of concordian, Greyfaced radical left-wing nutjobs who honestly believe they can take down imaginary Nazis by distributing flyers. They are highly-suspicious of all newcomers and hostile to almost everyone, including themselves. The only thing they don't take seriously is Discordianism.

Main Menu

Hey, you thread-bumping dicks

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, January 13, 2009, 08:27:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kai

I want to start a pention to ban drama

Something about HATING THIS THREAD and wanting it to die already

or  :x
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Vene

Quote from: Kai on January 15, 2009, 02:45:48 AMIf you're gonna use arial couldn't you at least make it a size larger?
Sure thing Kai.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Net on January 15, 2009, 02:10:49 AM
Talentless trade-school hack was pretty unfair.

I can think of worse.  Are you a hack?

Quote from: Net on January 15, 2009, 02:10:49 AMShe also encouraged me to commit suicide after I mentioned that I had considered it.

I do that all the time.  I have no use for quitters.

Very low blows.

But nothing that justified your little puritanical outburst earlier.

She also ignored what actually occurred with the Arial disagreement in order to attack me and has been pushing her simplified and insulting characterization of it in my face for a long time. It's a reflection of a common misunderstanding about typography just being fonts, when the larger point I was making was how it was used.

Translation:  I'M AN ARTISTE!

Maybe I cared too much about it,

The evidence would suggest "yes".

Quote from: Net on January 15, 2009, 02:10:49 AMbut I didn't deserve the nasty attacks on my character that I received from it initially, or the continual shit that many started piling on to me.

Many?  So this is now a vast conspiracy?

So that slowly compounded over a period of time, never being enough for me to dislike Nigel in any significant way until I remembered a particular something, which sent me over the edge.

Ah, a man of mystery.

Quote from: Net on January 15, 2009, 02:10:49 AMThe personal details are not going to be mentioned, not out of ethics, because of course I don't have any of those (being inhuman and all), but to protect myself from lawyers and some modicum of privacy that I maintain on the internet.

No sweat.  Just don't expect me to then accept that as a justification for the unjustifiable.

You said what you said, and then tried to excuse it with some pseudo-moralistic bullshit.  Own it.  It's pretty much all you have left.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Kai on January 15, 2009, 02:48:31 AM

The Free Market demands it, Kai.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Messier Undertree

I want to create a pention to ban IRL arguments from PD

Something about having to prep ourselfs from people who will depress us with stuff we don't want to know about

or

:asplode:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on January 15, 2009, 02:17:44 AM
1. You were complete, unmitigated prick over the Arial font being used on T-shirts that were NOT YOUR PROJECT.

Oh, I think I understand.

Net:  "YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG."

Nigel:  "Butt out, jackass.  This is my project."

NET:  "ZOMG!  HOW DARE YOU TURN DOWN MY GENIUS ADVICE!  REVENGE!  SLUT!  UNNNNG!"

Am I tracking?

Idem

Quote from: Net on January 14, 2009, 07:16:16 PM
Quote from: Nigel on January 14, 2009, 12:26:39 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 14, 2009, 12:20:30 AM
Quote from: Nigel on January 13, 2009, 09:05:15 PM
I hate you all.

They used to do this shit to me.  Then I stopped giving a shit.

One shit head (Dil) spent the next 3 months trying to set me off.  When I wouldn't, he left, pretty much for good.

There's a moral in there somewhere.

Hell, Khara and Cain made me chuckle. But that's because they get it and are just playing along. It's the dead-serious dipshits who are too smart to realize how stupid they are who actually irritate me.

But there will always be one or two pissants who think it's clever to get on the case of anyone who tries to make a valid point. And Net just has a grudge because I was a big meanie-pants to someone he secretly wants to bone.

Lol, "valid point."

Also, you're the one who invited me into your bed, and I was the one who was not interested.

You're a desperate slut.

And you're delusional about "being mean to someone I want to bone."

Jeeeeesuuuus.

*cringe*

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Malachite on January 15, 2009, 02:52:28 AM
I want to create a pention to ban IRL arguments from PD

Let us know how that works out.   :lulz:

TGRR,
Kicking it old school.  Know what I mean?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Idem on January 15, 2009, 02:54:21 AM
Quote from: Net on January 14, 2009, 07:16:16 PM
Quote from: Nigel on January 14, 2009, 12:26:39 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 14, 2009, 12:20:30 AM
Quote from: Nigel on January 13, 2009, 09:05:15 PM
I hate you all.

They used to do this shit to me.  Then I stopped giving a shit.

One shit head (Dil) spent the next 3 months trying to set me off.  When I wouldn't, he left, pretty much for good.

There's a moral in there somewhere.

Hell, Khara and Cain made me chuckle. But that's because they get it and are just playing along. It's the dead-serious dipshits who are too smart to realize how stupid they are who actually irritate me.

But there will always be one or two pissants who think it's clever to get on the case of anyone who tries to make a valid point. And Net just has a grudge because I was a big meanie-pants to someone he secretly wants to bone.

Lol, "valid point."

Also, you're the one who invited me into your bed, and I was the one who was not interested.

You're a desperate slut.

And you're delusional about "being mean to someone I want to bone."

Jeeeeesuuuus.

*cringe*

Wasn't that amazing?

Shibboleet The Annihilator

So I'm having some chicken soup and, I have to say, this shit really hits the spot.

Oh, wrong thread sorry guise.

Messier Undertree

Quote from: Ten Ton Mantis on January 15, 2009, 02:55:54 AM
So I'm having some chicken soup and, I have to say, this shit really hits the spot.

:potd:

fomenter

Quote from: Vene on January 15, 2009, 02:49:11 AM
Quote from: Kai on January 15, 2009, 02:45:48 AMIf you're gonna use arial couldn't you at least make it a size larger?
Sure thing Kai.
muhaahaahaa i can post in arial now
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Ten Ton Mantis on January 15, 2009, 02:55:54 AM

:potd: :potd:

TGRR,
One more potd than the competition.

Idem

Kai

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 15, 2009, 02:51:18 AM
Quote from: Kai on January 15, 2009, 02:48:31 AM

The Free Market demands it, Kai.

I know...I don't have to like it though. Also, I don't think we have as many differences as you think we do. I've had great respect for you for a long time, with only short lapses.

@Vene: Thanks. I don't care about the font type but if the font gets too small its hard to read. Arial is quite a bit smaller than veranda, and with the theme I've got the white letters on black makes it all blend together so I can't really read it if its small.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish