News:

It's like that horrible screech you get when the microphone is positioned too close to a speaker, only with cops.

Main Menu

Hey, you thread-bumping dicks

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, January 13, 2009, 08:27:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on January 14, 2009, 12:26:39 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 14, 2009, 12:20:30 AM
Quote from: Nigel on January 13, 2009, 09:05:15 PM
I hate you all.

They used to do this shit to me.  Then I stopped giving a shit.

One shit head (Dil) spent the next 3 months trying to set me off.  When I wouldn't, he left, pretty much for good.

There's a moral in there somewhere.

Hell, Khara and Cain made me chuckle. But that's because they get it and are just playing along. It's the dead-serious dipshits who are too smart to realize how stupid they are who actually irritate me.

But there will always be one or two pissants who think it's clever to get on the case of anyone who tries to make a valid point. And Net just has a grudge because I was a big meanie-pants to someone he secretly wants to bone.

That was kinda what I was talking about. 
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 14, 2009, 12:29:09 AM
I hate you all.

One shit head (Dil) spent the next 3 months trying to set me off.  When I wouldn't, he left, pretty much for good.

Hell, Khara and Cain made me chuckle. But that's because they get it and are just playing along. It's the dead-serious dipshits who are too smart to realize how stupid they are who actually irritate me.

But there will always be one or two pissants who think it's clever to get on the case of anyone who tries to make a valid point. And Net just has a grudge because I was a big meanie-pants to someone he secretly wants to bone.

You nailed it.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

wade

:cry: i secretly used to want to bone everyone. now its not a secret...
REALLY real discordians

i wouldnt hurt a fly
:thumb: :kojak:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: map&compass on January 14, 2009, 12:31:02 AM

Why do you keep posting, like anyone is going to talk to you in anything resembling context?  You are universally hated.  I know this is what you set out to do and be, so congratulations.  But seeing as how your goal has been met, is there any reason you still post here?  No?  Bye.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on January 14, 2009, 12:29:41 AM
I hate you all.

You nailed it.

Also, Net pisses me off now and again.  This is one of those times.

wade

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 14, 2009, 12:35:38 AM

Why do you keep posting, like anyone is going to talk to you in anything resembling context?  You are universally hated.  I know this is what you set out to do and be, so congratulations.  But seeing as how your goal has been met, is there any reason you still post here?  No?  Bye.
now i seek acceptance, inclusion and all that stuff. 
REALLY real discordians

i wouldnt hurt a fly
:thumb: :kojak:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: map&compass on January 14, 2009, 12:37:01 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 14, 2009, 12:35:38 AM

now i seek acceptance, inclusion and all that stuff. 

Too fucking bad.  Ain't gonna happen.

Messier Undertree

Complaining about a board only makes it worse, in my experience.

Also, fuck off wade.

fomenter

"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Malachite on January 14, 2009, 12:58:27 AM
Complaining about a board only makes it worse, in my experience.

Also, fuck off wade.

I'm not complaining about the BOARD. I'm stating my opinion, making an observation if you will, about people who seem to think it's perennially funny to bump a bunch of old threads every couple of days.

My opinion is that they are fucking retarded dicks.

Idem

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 14, 2009, 12:36:14 AM
I hate you all.

You nailed it.

Change the board font to Arial.   :lulz:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Idem on January 14, 2009, 02:03:59 AM
I hate you all.

You nailed it.

Don't tempt me.

Vene

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Idem on January 14, 2009, 02:03:59 AM
I hate you all.

You nailed it.

Holy shit :mittens: