News:

To the "allies," if you aren't complicit in my crimes then you are complicit in theirs.

Main Menu

Hey, you thread-bumping dicks

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, January 13, 2009, 08:27:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

You're just discouraging people from participating by cluttering the place up with a bunch of old, stupid threads that were worthless when they were new. It stopped being funny several years before you were born.

I'm feeling too mellow to work up a good rage, but I thought I'd point that out.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Dysfunctional Cunt

Are we taking bets on who bumps this in a year or so???

:lulz:

Sorry Nigel, I just couldn't resist!!   :mrgreen:

Cain

Ari

bump

~planeswalker
is just trying to help work up that rage
パンクビッチ

Ari

パンクビッチ

Cain

Quote from: planeswalker on January 13, 2009, 08:32:34 PM
bump

~planeswalker
is just trying to help work up that rage

Your valiant attempt to keep this at the top of Apple Talk has been noted, noble trooper.  To victory!

Payne

Going bUmP?
                   \

the last yatto

says something other then hump
in an attempt to have Nigel mad at someone else
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Payne

Cain

Messier Undertree

You should know that this thread will encourage more thread-bumping. Well done, Nigel.

Messier Undertree

Also, it's Apple Talk. It has always and forever will be cluttered with a bunch of stupid threads.

Messier Undertree

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Malachite on January 13, 2009, 09:29:08 PM
Also, it's Apple Talk. It has always and forever will be cluttered with a bunch of stupid threads.

True.

But when some bored motherfucker with nothing else to do goes through and systematically bumps twenty threads in Apple Talk, I'm tempted to just mark all read and call it done, throwing the good out with the bad. It's that or waste my time looking at them all to see if any of them have new content besides "bump".

Also, a couple of interesting people in chat said that they don't bother much with this board because it's already too hard to keep up with it and they don't have time. I don't think bumping dozens of four-year-old threads really  helps us attract quality contributors, you know?

And then we end up with fucktards like Wade and that other new guy, who have nothing BUT time to waste on inanity and attention-whoring.

And I swear to motherfucking fuck, it's ALWAYS the worst of the  thread-bumpers who then go on to complain about the low signal-to-noise ratio. Yeah, well, DUH MOTHERFUCKERS. Maybe if you quit shitting up the board with retard bumps of shitty threads by people who aren't here anymore the noise level would decrease to something bearable. Dumbfucks.