News:

I liked how they introduced her, like "her mother died in an insane asylum thinking she was Queen Victoria" and my thought was, I like where I think this is going. I was not disappointed.

Main Menu

Hey, you thread-bumping dicks

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, January 13, 2009, 08:27:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Fortunately for everyone involved, ECH doesn't have the permissions set allowing me to change the font.

I literally would not be able to restrain myself.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Vene

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 15, 2009, 01:34:50 AM
Fortunately for everyone involved, ECH doesn't have the permissions set allowing me to change the font.

I literally would not be able to restrain myself.

Such a shame.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Wouldn't I love, love to be more than a font...
                                                       \
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 15, 2009, 01:26:24 AM
Quote from: Net on January 15, 2009, 01:23:39 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 15, 2009, 01:21:15 AM
Quote from: Net on January 15, 2009, 01:16:52 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 15, 2009, 01:13:08 AM
Quote from: Net on January 15, 2009, 01:09:50 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 15, 2009, 01:06:11 AM
Quote from: Net on January 14, 2009, 07:16:16 PM
You're a desperate slut.

Net, you are truly a piece of shit.

Why is that?

If you or I like to get laid, that's no problem, right?  But she does, so she's a slut.

But you knew that.  Shithead.

No.

I don't bang people I hardly know, and dudes that are all about "just fucking this one chick" disgust me.

Do you think I believe you, or for that matter, give a fuck?

You took the ultimate cheap shot.  You're a piece of garbage.  Eat a dick.

What would be the ultimate cheap shot that Nigel could take at me?

I don't know.  As far as I've seen, she's refrained from doing anything more than call you a moron for your little vendetta without a cause.

Talentless trade-school hack was pretty unfair.

She also encouraged me to commit suicide after I mentioned that I had considered it.

Very low blows.

She also ignored what actually occurred with the Arial disagreement in order to attack me and has been pushing her simplified and insulting characterization of it in my face for a long time. It's a reflection of a common misunderstanding about typography just being fonts, when the larger point I was making was how it was used.

Maybe I cared too much about it, but I didn't deserve the nasty attacks on my character that I received from it initially, or the continual shit that many started piling on to me.

So that slowly compounded over a period of time, never being enough for me to dislike Nigel in any significant way until I remembered a particular something, which sent me over the edge.

The personal details are not going to be mentioned, not out of ethics, because of course I don't have any of those (being inhuman and all), but to protect myself from lawyers and some modicum of privacy that I maintain on the internet.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Net on January 15, 2009, 02:10:49 AM

She also encouraged me to commit suicide after I mentioned that I had considered it.

Very low blows.

She also ignored what actually occurred with the Arial disagreement in order to attack me and has been pushing her simplified and insulting characterization of it in my face for a long time. It's a reflection of a common misunderstanding about typography just being fonts, when the larger point I was making was how it was used.

Maybe I cared too much about it, but I didn't deserve the nasty attacks on my character that I received from it initially, or the continual shit that many started piling on to me.

So that slowly compounded over a period of time, never being enough for me to dislike Nigel in any significant way until I remembered a particular something, which sent me over the edge.

The personal details are not going to be mentioned, not out of ethics, because of course I don't have any of those (being inhuman and all), but to protect myself from lawyers and some modicum of privacy that I maintain on the internet.

1. You were complete, unmitigated prick over the Arial font being used on T-shirts that were NOT YOUR PROJECT.

2. Everything you mention, other than the ongoing intermittent riffing on the "Arial Incident", was said AFTER you tried to hand me my ass in that thread and in PM. Maybe you should go read it again. All bets were off, at that point, especially after you threw my olive branch back in my face.

3. In other words, you're a fucking nutjob who gets tipped over the brink by remembering minor incidents in the past. Thought so.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Kai

Net, I would seriously like to know why you are doing this.

Really. Why are you doing this? What is the real reason?

Please tell me.

Kai,

Is asking nicely.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I just have to say, this sounds like the complete and utter paranoid megalomaniac made-up bullshit I expect to hear from a schizophrenic.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I can't  tell you because... well, They'll come after me. With, like, lawyers, and agents and stuff, and my name will be all over the papers. Also because I'm making it up".

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Was it that one time when I said "Arial" in that other thread?

I bet that was it.

God, I'm such a terrible person. Between saying "Arial" and having sexual relationships with people I meet through personals ads, it's a wonder I haven't been hunted down and burned at the stake!

Vene

Quote from: Nigel on January 15, 2009, 02:24:52 AM

I bet that was it.

God, I'm such a terrible person. Between saying "Arial" and having sexual relationships with people I meet through personals ads, it's a wonder I haven't been hunted down and burned at the stake!

I know, you are so horrible you beat out the self-proclaimed "Horrible Bastard." 

Very low blows.

Isn't this precious?  He was insulted!  On the internet, pd.com no less!  ZOMG that's terrible!  Doesn't Nigel know that we're all fun of love and sunshine and kittens here?  How dare she be so insolent.

Kai

Quote from: Vene on January 15, 2009, 02:42:47 AM
Quote from: Nigel on January 15, 2009, 02:24:52 AM

I bet that was it.

I know, you are so horrible you beat out the self-proclaimed "Horrible Bastard." 

Very low blows.

Isn't this precious?  He was insulted!  On the internet, pd.com no less!  ZOMG that's terrible!  Doesn't Nigel know that we're all fun of love and sunshine and kittens here?  How dare she be so insolent.

If you're gonna use arial couldn't you at least make it a size larger?
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish