News:

Licenced Jenkem provider since 2007

Main Menu

Hey, you thread-bumping dicks

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, January 13, 2009, 08:27:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cainad on January 15, 2009, 04:41:20 AM
Well, there's that, but just look at Paul Simon's neck.

He's turning into one of H.P. Lovecraft's fish-men from Innsmouth.

What do you mean "turning"?

You know what happens if you play "You Can Call Me Al" backwards, right?

That's right.  R'ley surfaces and Cthulu eats everyone.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 15, 2009, 05:23:59 AM
Quote from: Cainad on January 15, 2009, 04:41:20 AM
Well, there's that, but just look at Paul Simon's neck.

He's turning into one of H.P. Lovecraft's fish-men from Innsmouth.

What do you mean "turning"?

You know what happens if you play "You Can Call Me Al" backwards, right?

That's right.  R'ley surfaces and Cthulu eats everyone.

- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Iason Ouabache

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 15, 2009, 02:50:06 AM
Quote from: Net on January 15, 2009, 02:10:49 AM
Very low blows.

But nothing that justified your little puritanical outburst earlier.

So when would the word slut apply to a person?

She also ignored what actually occurred with the Arial disagreement in order to attack me and has been pushing her simplified and insulting characterization of it in my face for a long time. It's a reflection of a common misunderstanding about typography just being fonts, when the larger point I was making was how it was used.

Translation:  I'M AN ARTISTE!

I am an artist.

Quote from: Net on January 15, 2009, 02:10:49 AMbut I didn't deserve the nasty attacks on my character that I received from it initially, or the continual shit that many started piling on to me.

Many?  So this is now a vast conspiracy?

No, but the dog-piling was intentionally hurtful and not justified.

Quote from: Net on January 15, 2009, 02:10:49 AMThe personal details are not going to be mentioned, not out of ethics, because of course I don't have any of those (being inhuman and all), but to protect myself from lawyers and some modicum of privacy that I maintain on the internet.

No sweat.  Just don't expect me to then accept that as a justification for the unjustifiable.

You said what you said, and then tried to excuse it with some pseudo-moralistic bullshit.  Own it.  It's pretty much all you have left.

It's status as a moral statement is irrelevant.

Fucking people you hardly know is slutty and desperate, regardless of your gender.

Again, when is calling someone a slut, justifiable?
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Bruno

Quote from: Net on January 15, 2009, 07:16:14 AM

Again, when is calling someone a slut, justifiable?

When they steal your boy/girlfriend?

Is that what Nigel did to you that has you all butthurt?
Formerly something else...

bds

Quote from: Net on January 15, 2009, 07:16:14 AM
Very low blows.

But nothing that justified your little puritanical outburst earlier.

So when would the word slut apply to a person?

Well, that depends on how you understand the word "slut."
For example, I would take it to mean a free, independent girl who does what she likes and looks great while she does it.
Other people might think that a "slut" is something akin to a prostitute.

I'm guessing you meant it in the latter, derogratry term, in which case it should apply when uh, you see a girl who is something akin to a prostitute?

... Nigel clearly isn't.

Although, if you meant it in the first fashion, then you probably could attribute it to Nigel.
Of course, I don't know you IRL, so I can't really say, but just for the point of this post.

Nigel, I do apologise if anything I just said offended you.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Is this shit really still going on?

Dr. Paes

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Nigel on January 15, 2009, 02:17:44 AM

Talentless trade-school hack was pretty unfair.

She also encouraged me to commit suicide after I mentioned that I had considered it.

Very low blows.

She also ignored what actually occurred with the Arial disagreement in order to attack me and has been pushing her simplified and insulting characterization of it in my face for a long time. It's a reflection of a common misunderstanding about typography just being fonts, when the larger point I was making was how it was used.

Maybe I cared too much about it, but I didn't deserve the nasty attacks on my character that I received from it initially, or the continual shit that many started piling on to me.

So that slowly compounded over a period of time, never being enough for me to dislike Nigel in any significant way until I remembered a particular something, which sent me over the edge.

The personal details are not going to be mentioned, not out of ethics, because of course I don't have any of those (being inhuman and all), but to protect myself from lawyers and some modicum of privacy that I maintain on the internet.

1. You were complete, unmitigated prick over the Arial font being used on T-shirts that were NOT YOUR PROJECT.

2. Everything you mention, other than the ongoing intermittent riffing on the "Arial Incident", was said AFTER you tried to hand me my ass in that thread and in PM. Maybe you should go read it again. All bets were off, at that point, especially after you threw my olive branch back in my face.

3. In other words, you're a fucking nutjob who gets tipped over the brink by remembering minor incidents in the past. Thought so.

3. Actually, yes.

I'm eating my hat.

I made too big of a deal over Arial and was unnecessarily critical after the fact.

The thing I don't want to talk about is delusional and laughable.

I apologize to everyone, but especially you Nigel, for being a vicious, horrible fuckhead over this.

I don't blame you for returning cruel statements against me, you were defending yourself.

I am struggling with a number of severe psychological issues, but it does not excuse my behavior because it was inexcusable.

Please consider forgiving me. I will only give critical feedback on people's projects if they specifically ask for it.

If I have alienated everyone on this board and you do not believe the sincerity of this post, I can understand.

I will defer to Nigel's wishes as to whether I should continue posting here or not.

Net,
Not too smart to realize how stupid he's been.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

the last yatto

Quote from: The Borderline Simpleton on January 15, 2009, 07:42:43 AM
For example, I would take it to mean a free, independent girl who does what she likes
and looks great while she does it.

who still believes in the concept of free love
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Ari

Quote from: cuntnuggets on January 14, 2009, 07:16:16 PM
Lol, "valid cuntnuggets."

Also, you're cuntnuggets one who cuntnuggets me into cuntnuggets bed, and cuntnuggets was the cuntnuggets who was cuntnuggets interested.

You're cuntnuggets desperate slut.

cuntnuggets you're delusional cuntnuggets "being mean cuntnuggets someone I cuntnuggets to bone."

Quote from: cuntnuggets on January 15, 2009, 08:35:24 AM
Quote from: Nigel on January 15, 2009, 02:17:44 AM
Quote from: cuntnuggets on January 15, 2009, 02:10:49 AM

Talentless trade-cuntnuggets hack was cuntnuggets unfair.

She cuntnuggets encouraged me cuntnuggets commit suicide cuntnuggets I mentioned cuntnuggets I had cuntnuggets it.

Very cuntnuggets blows.

She cuntnuggets ignored what cuntnuggets occurred with cuntnuggets Arial disagreement cuntnuggets order to cuntnuggets me and cuntnuggets been pushing cuntnuggets simplified and cuntnuggets characterization of cuntnuggets in my cuntnuggets for a cuntnuggets time. It's a cuntnuggets of a cuntnuggets misunderstanding about cuntnuggets just being cuntnuggets , when the cuntnuggets point I cuntnuggets making was cuntnuggets it was cuntnuggets.

Maybe I cuntnuggets too much cuntnuggets it, but cuntnuggets didn't deserve cuntnuggets nasty attacks cuntnuggets my character cuntnuggets I received cuntnuggets it initially, cuntnuggets the continual cuntnuggets that many cuntnuggets piling on cuntnuggets me.

So cuntnuggets slowly compounded cuntnuggets a period cuntnuggets time, never cuntnuggets enough for cuntnuggets to dislike cuntnuggets in any cuntnuggets way until cuntnuggets remembered a cuntnuggets something, which cuntnuggets me over cuntnuggets edge.

The cuntnuggets details are cuntnuggets going to cuntnuggets mentioned, not cuntnuggets of ethics, cuntnuggets of course cuntnuggets don't have cuntnuggets of those (cuntnuggets inhuman and cuntnuggets ), but to cuntnuggets myself from cuntnuggets and some cuntnuggets of privacy cuntnuggets I maintain cuntnuggets the internet.

1. You were complete, unmitigated prick over the Arial font being used on T-shirts that were NOT YOUR PROJECT.

2. Everything you mention, other than the ongoing intermittent riffing on the "Arial Incident", was said AFTER you tried to hand me my ass in that thread and in PM. Maybe you should go read it again. All bets were off, at that point, especially after you threw my olive branch back in my face.

3. In other words, you're a fucking nutjob who gets tipped over the brink by remembering minor incidents in the past. Thought so.

3. Actually, yes.

cuntnuggets eating my cuntnuggets .

I made cuntnuggets big of cuntnuggets deal over cuntnuggets and was cuntnuggets critical after cuntnuggets fact.

The cuntnuggets I don't cuntnuggets to talk cuntnuggets is delusional cuntnuggets laughable.

I cuntnuggets to everyone, cuntnuggets especially you cuntnuggets , for being cuntnuggets vicious, horrible cuntnuggets over this.

cuntnuggets don't blame cuntnuggets for returning cuntnuggets statements against cuntnuggets , you were cuntnuggets yourself.

I cuntnuggets struggling with cuntnuggets number of cuntnuggets psychological issues, cuntnuggets it does cuntnuggets excuse my cuntnuggets because it cuntnuggets inexcusable.

Please cuntnuggets forgiving me. cuntnuggets will only cuntnuggets critical feedback cuntnuggets people's projects cuntnuggets they specifically cuntnuggets for it.

cuntnuggets I have cuntnuggets everyone on cuntnuggets board and cuntnuggets do not cuntnuggets the sincerity cuntnuggets this post, cuntnuggets can understand.

cuntnuggets will defer cuntnuggets Nigel's wishes cuntnuggets to whether cuntnuggets should continue cuntnuggets here or cuntnuggets.

Net,
Not cuntnuggets smart to cuntnuggets how stupid cuntnuggets been.

I love this new worldfilter already.

It might take more than some assburger apology to make up for what you tried to lay on Nigel here. But keep up the cuntnuggets and you might get there eventually. Or not. I don't know and it's non of my business. But whatever you do, keep the personal shit off the tubes - or at least away from these boards.

Lastly it should be noted that all fonts are fucking stupid and handwriting is the only true art.

~planeswalker
has been out drinking the entire night and just had to crap some mustard on this cuntnugget
パンクビッチ

LMNO

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

LMNO