News:

If it quacks like a sociopath, but also ponders its own sociopathy, it's probably just an asshole.

Main Menu

Venus Demilo aka "The Biggest Hat in the World" sues Hugh Hefner

Started by Bebek Sincap Ratatosk, July 10, 2009, 09:08:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

http://www.aolcdn.com/tmz_documents/0709_hugh_hefner.pdf

If only we had a High Weirdness forum...

QuoteYes sir I am asking for 3 billion dollars from Mr. Hugh Hefner. He's been after me since I was a baby. Along with a pedifile organization here in L.A When I was about 5 yrs. Old He mysteriously was underneath my bed and he grabbed my arm and said that he and forsay the beatles and he mentioned the names of them. I asked like in my head, since I'm a hat everyone in the world heres my thought's, a good way to establish peace. And so I braced myself against the wall and eventually he let go.
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Bu🤠ns

:lulz:  wow

and i thought the High Weirdness forum was called Aneristic Delusions.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Ratatosk on July 10, 2009, 09:08:24 PM
http://www.aolcdn.com/tmz_documents/0709_hugh_hefner.pdf

If only we had a High Weirdness forum...

QuoteYes sir I am asking for 3 billion dollars from Mr. Hugh Hefner. He's been after me since I was a baby. Along with a pedifile organization here in L.A When I was about 5 yrs. Old He mysteriously was underneath my bed and he grabbed my arm and said that he and forsay the beatles and he mentioned the names of them. I asked like in my head, since I'm a hat everyone in the world heres my thought's, a good way to establish peace. And so I braced myself against the wall and eventually he let go.

We should, at least as an archive.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.