News:

PD's body has a way of shutting pro-lifer's down.

Main Menu

Hoopla Podcasts

Started by hooplala, January 16, 2009, 03:25:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hooplala

Excellent tips, thanks Trip!
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

hooplala

I love your new avatar, BTW!

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Triple Zero

yaaay :D I was thinking that my old avatar was looking a littlebit too smug, people may be getting the wrong impression of me, especially after posting that Montmartre pic (I still love the picture Suu, don't worry, it's really a very good likeness IMO). It's a little doodle drawing I made years ago and had lying around on my HD.

I've been kinda considering maybe recording my own youtube podcast .. but I think I'd be reciting somebody else's rant in that case (will ask permission if I pick one, of course). Since I don't have much rantings of my own, that I wouldn't want to put past here first in text format, but that means I'll have to think something up first, and down that road, nothing ever gets done. Also my webcam is pretty crappy.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

hooplala

I like this idea.  Who needs the rest of Youtube when we can just keep responding to each others videos?

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Cainad (dec.)

:lulz:

I'm having visions of us having "discussions" which escalate into yelling and finally into near-incoherent screaming

and then someone makes a bunch of remixes using all the videos

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: BAWHEED on January 16, 2009, 03:25:46 PM
Yes, I tend to look terminally bored, yes I am bloated, and YES I have bad teeth... if you can get beyond all that, please view my first rambling podcast:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAVM_nY5QJs

They will improve.  I hope.

DIG IT!

I need you to do two things:

1.  Rage.  We know you Canadians are always pissed off.

2.  Enrico.  LIVE.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: BAWHEED on January 16, 2009, 10:35:06 PM
I like this idea.  Who needs the rest of Youtube when we can just keep responding to each others videos?

Two things:

1.  I will answer your questions via podcast.  I expect to have the time to do it right next Wednesday.

2.  You and I could do a back-and-forth, and I could edit them into a single file.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

hooplala

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 16, 2009, 11:14:04 PM
Yes, I tend to look terminally bored, yes I am bloated, and YES I have bad teeth... if you can get beyond all that, please view my first rambling podcast:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAVM_nY5QJs

DIG IT!

2.  Enrico.  LIVE.

1)  I can do that, I'll just need to think about what really pisses me off... other than Wade.

2)  Done!  I will need some time to prepare though...  I'd like to get a whole Tony Clifton thing going.

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

hooplala

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 16, 2009, 11:15:21 PM
Quote from: BAWHEED on January 16, 2009, 10:35:06 PM

Two things:

1.  I will answer your questions via podcast.  I expect to have the time to do it right next Wednesday.

2.  You and I could do a back-and-forth, and I could edit them into a single file.

I FUCKING LOVE IT!

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: BAWHEED on January 16, 2009, 11:29:44 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 16, 2009, 11:14:04 PM

DIG IT!

2.  Enrico.  LIVE.

1)  I can do that, I'll just need to think about what really pisses me off... other than Wade.

2)  Done!  I will need some time to prepare though...  I'd like to get a whole Tony Clifton thing going.

Wade represents our nation.  In UNIFORM.

Wade has the same outrageous accent as you.

Wade gets the same healthcare as any other Canadian.

Your taxes pay his cable bill.

There.  Pissed off?

hooplala

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Payne

Now I'M pissed off too, and my passport is more Canadian than me.

I need to steal a webcam.

hooplala

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Fuquad

Loved the eye contact.

Loved the emotional tone.

As far as RAW's differing pronunciations it may have been intentional satire of L. Ron Hubbard.  Hubbard has pronounced Xemu and Xenu for the same entity at different times. At least Wilson's pronunciations can come from the exact same spelling. Or Wilson could have used different pronounciation because "IT DOESN"T FUCKING MATTER"

THE WORST FORUM ON THE INTERNET