News:

There's a sucker born every minute... and you are right on time.

Main Menu

Arranging to troll the forum via the chat

Started by Cain, January 19, 2009, 01:07:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

is really edgy, hilarious and original.

No, really.

:kingmeh:

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Chairman Risus

And for the rest of us that have no clue what you're talking about?

Messier Undertree

We're not actually going to do it, for the record.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cainad (dec.)

Well, it was pretty funny for me the one time I did it.

Dysnomia

lol I think we're just IRC flaming for the hell of it.  

so, business as usual?   :wink:
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Messier Undertree

Triple Zero

Quote from: Malachite on January 19, 2009, 01:15:01 AM
We're not actually going to do it, for the record.

yeah but only because you're too drunk to do it :lol:

Quote from: Cainad on January 19, 2009, 01:16:52 AM
Well, it was pretty funny for me the one time I did it.

well I remember when P3nt4gram and I did it way, way, way, way back. It was about nazis and cancer or something. and Cain was all like :| even though we didn't even have that emoticon yet. it was funny to p3nt and me, anyway.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Messier Undertree

AND BY THAT I MEAN PERSONAL MESSAGES. JUST TO CLARIFY.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Payne

Trolling the forum from chat is the only acceptable use of chat.

And....

Trolling chat is the only acceptable use of life.

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit