News:

Already planning a hunger strike against the inhumane draconian right winger/neoliberal gun bans. Gun control is also one of the worst forms of torture. Without guns/weapons its like merely existing and not living.

Main Menu

Arranging to troll the forum via the chat

Started by Cain, January 19, 2009, 01:07:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Payne

rong

"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

Cain

Quote from: Malachite on January 19, 2009, 01:15:01 AM
We're not actually going to do it, for the record.

Maybe I was just about to go to and only skimmed the chat before deciding to point out the above.

Or me posting this thread was a Xanatos Gambit designed to cause drama while actually appearing to seek stopping it, for my own amusement.

Whichever you find more likely.

Triple Zero

Quote from: Cain on January 19, 2009, 07:19:25 AM
Quote from: Malachite on January 19, 2009, 01:15:01 AMWe're not actually going to do it, for the record.
Maybe I was just about to go to and only skimmed the chat before deciding to point out the above.

Or me posting this thread was a Xanatos Gambit designed to cause drama while actually appearing to seek stopping it, for my own amusement.

how about they if they intended to cause drama by pretending to arrange a forum troll via chat, eliciting a Xanatos Gambit from you while actually appearing to seek stopping that which was not going to happen in the first place, thinking it would be for your own amusement but horribly backfiring at you, all in the name of SOCIOLOGICAL EXPERIMENT?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrowâ„¢
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Cain

Quote from: Triple Zero on January 19, 2009, 01:43:23 PM
Quote from: Cain on January 19, 2009, 07:19:25 AM
Quote from: Malachite on January 19, 2009, 01:15:01 AMWe're not actually going to do it, for the record.

how about they if they intended to cause drama by pretending to arrange a forum troll via chat, eliciting a Xanatos Gambit from you while actually appearing to seek stopping that which was not going to happen in the first place, thinking it would be for your own amusement but horribly backfiring at you, all in the name of SOCIOLOGICAL EXPERIMENT?

Its entirely possible I inspired such a conversation and plan.

In which case, we have a Thirty Xanatos Gambit Pileup.

indigoblade

I would think it's more of a Xanatos Gambit standoff, but what do I know?
What?

Dysnomia

It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Payne

Cramulus

Idem

Wait, what caused this thread to occur?  I forgot.

Richter

So people know when to take it seriously, only discuss this stuff in #insurrection in the future.   
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat