News:

PD.com: You're safer in New Bedford.

Main Menu

Sick day/Holiday= bored as fuck

Started by Sir Squid Diddimus, January 20, 2009, 04:36:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

If she's anything like my wife, she will.  I'm constantly reminding her, but she always forgets, and wears pants.  It's very discouraging. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Raphaella

The sun shall be turned to darkness and the moon into blood before the coming of the great and terrible OZ

Sir Squid Diddimus

trust me
much better w/ pance on

remember i have a kid and i used to be tiny...so....

yeah. eew.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Squid-diddle on January 22, 2009, 03:12:50 AM
trust me
much better w/ pance on

remember i have a kid and i used to be tiny...so....

yeah. eew.

Dude, you're STILL tiny! C'mon, nobody's afraid of a few stretch marks!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Sir Squid Diddimus

:argh!:

if it were only a few
:vom:

anyhoo, i guess i'm gonna have to make some sort of "outfit" type thing to match if i'm actually gonna wear them out. which should be quite funnay.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Shit man, I'm a dangerously squishy minefield of stretch marks. You just gotta ROCK that shit!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Raphaella

<finger snap> Oh please, Girl you so fine! It don't matter bout them stretch marks, they's like little tracks of sweetness! <head swivel>

Really? You are might make a whole steam punk outfit? Please take pics, or just tell us the ideas!
The sun shall be turned to darkness and the moon into blood before the coming of the great and terrible OZ

Jenne

Ooh--shiny!  I like those, Squiddy!

the dreadful hours

Sir Squid Diddimus

somehow i managed to rock those things at the bar last night.
if i can figure out how to get the pics off my phone i'll post em.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Raphaella

Blurry but still pretty fucking sweet!  :D

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

:lulz: Awesome! I wish you were local to me, Squiddy, I bet you're fun as shit to  go out with.

Sir Squid Diddimus

well, i wouldn't mind visiting oregon sometime  :wink:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel