News:

MysticWicks endorsement: ""Oooh, I'm a Discordian! I can do whatever I want! Which means I can just SAY I'm a pagan but I never bother doing rituals or studying any kind of sacred texts or developing a relationship with deity, etc! I can go around and not be Christian, but I won't quite be anything else either because I just can't commit and I can't be ARSED to commit!"

Main Menu

CRAZY PREPARED

Started by Richter, January 23, 2009, 08:00:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasper

Elder Iptuous

:?

fix?
you mean SBS it?
or get the 20rd drum?
or bayonet?

Jasper

Elder Iptuous

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

How is it that your hair ALWAYS looks fabulous?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: Calamity Nigel on February 11, 2010, 12:11:40 AM
Hoppes No. 9

i just got my hairs cut though, so no i have more hair on my chin than scalp...

hey nigel. you are with firearm, i believe... what do you have for crazy preparedness?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Iptuous on February 11, 2010, 12:23:31 AM
Quote from: Calamity Nigel on February 11, 2010, 12:11:40 AM
Hoppes No. 9

i just got my hairs cut though, so no i have more hair on my chin than scalp...

hey nigel. you are with firearm, i believe... what do you have for crazy preparedness?

I have a .45 pistol and a .22 pistol, and something I can't talk about.

I want to get a .22 and 30.06 rifles for hunting, though, and a new .22 pistol because frankly I am not keen on the one my dad gave me. He's a collector so everything he has is weird.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: Horrendous Foreign Love Stoat on February 11, 2010, 01:03:52 AM
guns freak me out.

hoplophobia can be cured through exposure.
if you're in north TX sometime, ring me up, and we'll have fun with extreme prejudice.  I'll even break out the Barrett and Tannerite....

Quote from: Calamity Nigel on February 11, 2010, 01:10:15 AM

I want to get a .22 and 30.06 rifles for hunting, though, and a new .22 pistol because frankly I am not keen on the one my dad gave me. He's a collector so everything he has is weird.

Weird guns are wonderful!
are you going to be the recipient of the collection some day?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Iptuous on February 11, 2010, 01:21:00 AM
guns freak me out.

hoplophobia can be cured through exposure.
if you're in north TX sometime, ring me up, and we'll have fun with extreme prejudice.  I'll even break out the Barrett and Tannerite....

Quote from: Calamity Nigel on February 11, 2010, 01:10:15 AM

Weird guns are wonderful!
are you going to be the recipient of the collection some day?

I think my oldest brother gets the guns, I get the knives.

Jasper

Iptuous, nice gun.

(LMNuendo.)

guns freak me out.

That's probably a reasonable, measured response to anything that can put glory holes in you.

Did I say glory holes?

Yeah, kinda.

Triple Zero

IPPY LOOKS LIKE A LEPRECHAAAAUUN
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Richter

Ever run a simple cigarette lighter down across someone's face?  It hurts just thinking about it. 

A lighter clenched in the bottom of your hand when striking with a hammerfist at neck / face / collarbone / temple give the same force a smaller, harder point of impact = more effective, if you buy into that line of thinking. 

A lighter as a sorce of flame is useful for a lot more than smoking.  Say you need to start a fire, get a bit of light, defrost a lock, seal synthetic chord, sterilize a needle (non hypodermic), light a gas stove or candle....

This is why I try to have 2-3 spread around my bag, room, or work table at all times. 
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Freeky

I never thought of lighters. :eek:

Richter

Definitely.  I'm not so hot on agricultural knowledge, so anyone people I can team up with to work + cross train in this regard will be a necessity.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

East Coast Hustle

actually, "hemp" seeds are, pound for pound, one of the most nutritious food substances on earth.

anytime I'm unlucky enough to end up with a bunch of them, I use them in place of peppercorns in a batch of fried potatoes.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"