News:

In my heart I knew that rotten testicles and inflamed penises were on the way.

Main Menu

Rev Roger, Welcome to the Monkey House, #5: Country Music and You.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, January 25, 2009, 09:02:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fomenter

Quote from: Seth_The_Fallen on March 05, 2009, 04:38:06 AM
I don't just country music. I am not a fan really. just something about being depressing all the time really doesn't suit me well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwzfH7hS35E up beat and cheerful country song no depression here
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Faithless

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 05, 2009, 12:04:44 AM
Quote from: Seth_The_Fallen on March 04, 2009, 11:52:39 PM
Quote from: Faithless on March 04, 2009, 10:06:28 PM
All of my favorite country singers are either dead, or in prison, or getting there fast. Country music used to be about all of the bad things in life. That is why the song says "every cowboy sings a sad, sad song. Of course they did, when yyou are out on a cattle drive, God knows how far from home, cold and wet, you can't help but bitch and whine about it.

So they write them down and howl them out at people that think it is music.

Why do you hate AmericaTM?
The question is, Why do I not.
Oh, sonovabitch.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Seth_The_Fallen

Because it is a corrupt little slum of the world where everyone is in bondage. Not free.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Seth_The_Fallen on March 10, 2009, 04:26:29 AM
Because it is a corrupt little slum of the world where everyone is in bondage. Not free.

Take a look around.  That's the whole fucking world.

Unless you're a Libertarian, in which case, may I suggest the lovely Libertarian paradise that is Somalia?

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Seth_The_Fallen

The Good Reverend Roger

Seth_The_Fallen

The Good Reverend Roger

Seth_The_Fallen

I have a few places I would like ot die at. Some random guys front lawn is the number one spot.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Seth_The_Fallen on March 10, 2009, 04:41:10 AM
I have a few places I would like ot die at. Some random guys front lawn is the number one spot.

I want to be killed in bed.  Specifically, Tia Tequila's bed.

Seth_The_Fallen

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Seth_The_Fallen on March 10, 2009, 04:44:02 AM
I would like to die doing her.

Be careful.  If you're not done when I get there, I may not wait for you to get out of the way.

TGRR,
Isn't picky.

LMNO

Considering in all likelyhood that her cooter is equivalent to a toxic waste dump, this scenario may be more common than you realize.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO on March 10, 2009, 12:33:02 PM

Considering in all likelyhood that her cooter is equivalent to a toxic waste dump, this scenario may be more common than you realize.

There's probably a downside.