News:

You have [3] new messages in your inbox

Main Menu

Personal Milestones

Started by Dimocritus, July 21, 2010, 03:52:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dimocritus

Soooo...

The 28th of this month is my one year anniversary at PD.com, the worst forum on the internet. And the 31st of this month is my 29th birthday (marginally less exciting. Next year I start counting backwards).

And, well, I want to celebrate. For the spags in the general area that want to join the festivities get shitty drunk, The Paraplegics are playing the 24th at the Scurvy Dog (It's a daytime event, starting around oneish) and the 30th at Hell (regular showtime. Doors around 7-8).

These are just the events I'm obligated to attend, so if anyone wants to par-tay like it's on sale for 19.99, lemme know when you're gonna be around! We can go spag up the whole neighborhood, state, country, maybe even THE WORLD!! Mwahahahaha!!!
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Freeky

HABBY FLIBBIN PEEDEVERSARY AND BIRFDAY SPAG.

Posted early in case I forget.

Richter

You had to pull this the two weekends I'm out  :sad:
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Suu

Like I said, I have to work on Saturday, but I may be able to swing by before I go in. The 30th I'll be in Florida.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Iason Ouabache

You are will be 29? I don't know why I thought that you were much younger than that.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Nephew Twiddleton

You're exactly a week older than me.

Will not be able to make it to the shows this time. 24th too short of a notice, and I also have a show on the 30th. Sorry, but have a good time, and happy birthday
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Dimocritus

Just for the record, the dates mentioned in the OP are the only days I have PLANNED. If anyone wants to, say, kidnap me and throw me in the trunk of their car and bring me to an undisclosed location, then I'm all for it.
Oh, and Iason, that's probably because I acted like a fourth grade spag when I First got here...
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Sister_Gothique

Quote from: dimo on July 23, 2010, 11:40:36 PM
Just for the record, the dates mentioned in the OP are the only days I have PLANNED. If anyone wants to, say, kidnap me and throw me in the trunk of their car and bring me to an undisclosed location, then I'm all for it.
I would, but you're all far and whatnot. Aw. On top of it, the Mr. tends to frown upon me kidnapping strange mens and taking them to undisclosed locations. Damn!

So instead, I wish you a happy pre-birthday and PD-versary. :horrormirth: :lulz: :horrormirth:
I'm the new "God's Will"...Soon it'll be, "Oh, I can't be held accountable for THAT, Sister Gothique made me do it!"