News:

Attempting to do something

Main Menu

FACT!!

Started by D.A.N, January 29, 2009, 10:26:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the last yatto

since the number of pirates is tied to global warming.. wait and we will see who wins
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Telarus

Haven't we already gone over this territory? Monkies are automatically Ninjas, and the PD Pirate Monkey pwns them all, due to incorporating Pirates, Ninjas, Monkies and Robots.... which still leaves room for his Big Gay Cowboy minions. :lulz:

Quick, Roll Initiative.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

D.A.N

Quote from: Cain on January 29, 2009, 04:11:02 PM
Thats true, I forgot that.

Pirates also still win, because Ninjas are only dangerous on their own.  Check it out.  Every movie, the more ninjas there are, the more they suck at fighting.  Ninjas only pose a threat when solo.

Oh yeah?!...w...well...you're a poop-poop head, so there!!

NOVA

Marquis Cablewitch

Quote from: Telarus on January 29, 2009, 08:44:49 PM

Haven't we already gone over this territory? Monkies are automatically Ninjas, and the PD Pirate Monkey pwns them all, due to incorporating Pirates, Ninjas, Monkies and Robots.... which still leaves room for his Big Gay Cowboy minions. :lulz:

Why not Big Gay <etc> Monkies as well?  May as well hit all the boxes, if your modding them with laaaaazors why not give them those scary prehensile dophin cocks and have done?

Although the chainsaw legs might make things interesting if they had sex with anyone at all really.

Dead Kennedy

Quote from: Scientician Faust on January 29, 2009, 05:19:19 PM
Piracy is alive and well.
How many ninja's do you run into on a day to day basis?

A spurious argument if there ever was.  Ninjas, being sneaky as hell, should never be seen.  That one never sees ninjas is only further proof of how bad ass they are. 

Piracy may be alive and well, but it's always new pirates from new ports  -- because pirates lose to soldiers!  The current pirates are fromSomalia, but where are the great English pirates?  The once mighty Barbary Coast pirates?  Dead and dead, put to their end by simple soldiers and navies.

The  The ninja continue to operate from the same valleys in Japan they have called home for centuries.  No army can kill an invisible foe!

Also, the Proportional Ninja Rule seems to apply to Pirates (a "Proportional Pirate Principle").  Having seen all three Pirates of the Caribbean  movies, I can't help but notice that the smaller the pirate crew, the more assured victory is (re: Captain Jack Sparrow versus assembled fleets of the Pirate Kings).

Seriously.  Ninjas Rule, Pirates Drool.
To steal a person's voice is to censor them.  Change this sig and you are the censor. HAHAHA DISREGARD THAT, I SUCK COCKS

Cramulus

I recorded some pirate stories for Radio Free Discordia. Once this thing gets launched, you'll have to tune in and hear the tales of some bad ass pirates.

Faust

Quote from: Dead Kennedy on February 06, 2009, 10:39:04 AM

A spurious argument if there ever was.  Ninjas, being sneaky as hell, should never be seen.  That one never sees ninjas is only further proof of how bad ass they are. 

Piracy may be alive and well, but it's always new pirates from new ports  -- because pirates lose to soldiers!  The current pirates are fromSomalia, but where are the great English pirates?  The once mighty Barbary Coast pirates?  Dead and dead, put to their end by simple soldiers and navies.

The  The ninja continue to operate from the same valleys in Japan they have called home for centuries.  No army can kill an invisible foe!

Also, the Proportional Ninja Rule seems to apply to Pirates (a "Proportional Pirate Principle").  Having seen all three Pirates of the Caribbean  movies, I can't help but notice that the smaller the pirate crew, the more assured victory is (re: Captain Jack Sparrow versus assembled fleets of the Pirate Kings).

I'm going to invade your yacht and ransom you back to your family
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Scientician Faust on February 06, 2009, 02:27:45 PM
Quote from: Dead Kennedy on February 06, 2009, 10:39:04 AM

I'm going to invade your yacht and ransom you back to your family

If you get enough, would you consider funding a PD pirate ship adventure???? :evil:

You can come pillage with us if you want  :D

Requia ☣

Quote from: Cain on January 29, 2009, 03:58:28 PM
Pirates also accepted homosexuality, which allows for Big Gay Pirates.

:fap:
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Requia ☣

Quote from: Dirtytime on January 29, 2009, 04:04:29 PM
actually, feudal Japan was a hotbed of homosexuality the likes of which hasn't been seen since.

but assuming there are no vikings, Pirates still > Ninjas.

:fap: :fap:
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: D.A.N on January 29, 2009, 10:26:18 AM
Ninjas are cooler than pirates. Case closed.

And cowboys beat ninjas.

I can prove this.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

bds

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 09, 2009, 12:37:39 PM
Quote from: D.A.N on January 29, 2009, 10:26:18 AM
Ninjas are cooler than pirates. Case closed.

And cowboys beat ninjas.

I can prove this.

Do it. Please.

LMNO

A Smith and Wesson beats a Shuriken.

Payne

A great dirty big horse beats funny little shoes that may or may not let you run across open water.