PD.com: Where we throw rocks at your sacred cows

Main Menu

FACT!!

Started by D.A.N, January 29, 2009, 10:26:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Big and Gay beats EVERYTHING.

Payne

Wearing the same clothes for weeks, unwashed (until you get thrown into a water trough), beats the fundamentalist Islam style burka ninjas are forced to wear.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: bds on February 09, 2009, 01:23:13 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 09, 2009, 12:37:39 PM
Quote from: D.A.N on January 29, 2009, 10:26:18 AM
Ninjas are cooler than pirates. Case closed.

And cowboys beat ninjas.

I can prove this.

Do it. Please.

No shadows to hide in at high noon.  Ninja gets shot.

TGRR,
Finishing arguments 3 years after the fact.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

The Ninja hides in his own shadow.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on June 29, 2012, 06:02:15 PM

Nobody casts any shadow at all at noon, up here in Cowboy country.  It's one of those little localized variations on physics that nobody can - or wants to - explain.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 29, 2012, 06:04:06 PM

Nobody casts any shadow at all at noon, up here in Cowboy country.  It's one of those little localized variations on physics that nobody can - or wants to - explain.

This is the absolute goddamn truth. From 11:30 AM until 1:30 PM, there is no shadow anywhere in the Sonoran. Not even on the soles of your feet. Inside your boots.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: v3x on June 29, 2012, 06:16:51 PM

This is the absolute goddamn truth. From 11:30 AM until 1:30 PM, there is no shadow anywhere in the Sonoran. Not even on the soles of your feet. Inside your boots.

We all pray for solar eclipses, to block the sun and let some light in.  But those don't happen very often.

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 29, 2012, 06:30:12 PM
Quote from: v3x on June 29, 2012, 06:16:51 PM

We all pray for solar eclipses, to block the sun and let some light in.  But those don't happen very often.

The real mystery is that this isn't even the hottest part of the day.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

AFK

Quote from: Dead Kennedy on February 06, 2009, 10:39:04 AM
Quote from: Scientician Faust on January 29, 2009, 05:19:19 PM
Piracy is alive and well.
How many ninja's do you run into on a day to day basis?

A spurious argument if there ever was.  Ninjas, being sneaky as hell, should never be seen.  That one never sees ninjas is only further proof of how bad ass they are. 

Piracy may be alive and well, but it's always new pirates from new ports  -- because pirates lose to soldiers!  The current pirates are fromSomalia, but where are the great English pirates?  The once mighty Barbary Coast pirates?  Dead and dead, put to their end by simple soldiers and navies.

The  The ninja continue to operate from the same valleys in Japan they have called home for centuries.  No army can kill an invisible foe!

Also, the Proportional Ninja Rule seems to apply to Pirates (a "Proportional Pirate Principle").  Having seen all three Pirates of the Caribbean  movies, I can't help but notice that the smaller the pirate crew, the more assured victory is (re: Captain Jack Sparrow versus assembled fleets of the Pirate Kings).

Seriously.  Ninjas Rule, Pirates Drool.

Ninjas lose because they are mired in cartesian duality. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

The Big Gay Cowboy hides monster cocks in his own butt.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: D.A.N on January 29, 2009, 10:26:18 AM
Ninjas are cooler than pirates. Case closed.

Dear Internet.

I hate you and your memes. Case closed.

Twid,
3 years later
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS