News:

"At the teaparties they only dunked bags into cups of water...because they didn't want to break the law. And that just about sums up America's revolutionary spirit."

Main Menu

Curry of the SINUS CLEAR ( ANUS HARM status pending)

Started by Richter, February 04, 2009, 01:42:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

I could still smell that stuff when I got home from work, but I wasn't hungry unfortunately, as we had Fun with the Fryolator night at work.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Richter

No offense taken, the first couple bites made me glad I didn't cook it as a main household meal.  The leftovers are in the fridge if you're feeling adventurous.

What did you end up frying up?
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Suu

Balls of pizza dough we later covered with chocolate, sugar, raspberry sauce, and moar chocolate, a 12oz ribeye steak, a 10oz sirloin, whole wheat low-carb wraps full of cheese and pork (for me), and cinnamon rolls which we had made out of pizza dough, baked, and then deepfried.  It was INTENSE.

I also have LMNO's pot roast recipe marinating in the walk-in at work...it may become a regular menu item if the owners like it.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

LMNO

Jenne

Well that's sucky they don't appreciate the fine smells of your cooking love, Richter.  I say, MAKE MOAR and bring it OFTEN!  :D

Suu

Quote from: LMNO on February 04, 2009, 07:10:58 PM
No shit?

I'm famous!

Serious. They were looking for a cheap, homey beef dish for the winter, and my boss was making a huge vat of beef in claret. I was like, "No no no..." went in the back, grabbed the ingredients and prepped a sample. If they dig it tomorrow when I cook it, you win the glory of having your pot roast recipe on a bistro menu in Providence.

LMNO

Fantastic!

Remember, if the put it on the menu, it's called "Boeuf a la Spag."

If they want it fancier, it's "Boeuf a la Spagé."

Richter

Quote from: Suu on February 04, 2009, 05:54:39 PM
Balls of pizza dough we later covered with chocolate, sugar, raspberry sauce, and moar chocolate, a 12oz ribeye steak, a 10oz sirloin, whole wheat low-carb wraps full of cheese and pork (for me), and cinnamon rolls which we had made out of pizza dough, baked, and then deepfried.  It was INTENSE.

I also have LMNO's pot roast recipe marinating in the walk-in at work...it may become a regular menu item if the owners like it.

:mittens:  WANT.

That's the one with the Kosher Salt and Rosemary, right?

Quote from: LMNO on February 04, 2009, 07:27:25 PM
Fantastic!

Remember, if the put it on the menu, it's called "Boeuf a la Spag."

If they want it fancier, it's "Boeuf a la Spagé."

Heh, for the return of the snooty French customers...

Quote from: Jenne on February 04, 2009, 07:12:13 PM
Well that's sucky they don't appreciate the fine smells of your cooking love, Richter.  I say, MAKE MOAR and bring it OFTEN!  :D

Apparently it was making a pregnant person feel ill.   :|
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

LMNO

Richter

Right?!

Apparently statements such as "Not my problem, I'm CERTAIN I did nothing to cause that pregnancy.", or, "If it's making her ill she should have left it at home.", are unprofesional. 

Suu

Quote from: Richter on February 04, 2009, 08:10:10 PM
Quote from: Suu on February 04, 2009, 05:54:39 PM

:mittens:  WANT.

That's the one with the Kosher Salt and Rosemary, right?

Same recipe. Yep.

Since BOTH of our chefs quit, we've been wreaking kitchen havoc with special ideas.

Me: "POUTINE!"

Cook: "Oh FUCK poutine!"

Sous Chef: "WTF is poutine?"

Cook: "DEATH."

Me: :lulz:

Jenne

Quote from: Richter on February 04, 2009, 08:57:02 PM
Right?!

Apparently statements such as "Not my problem, I'm CERTAIN I did nothing to cause that pregnancy.", or, "If it's making her ill she should have left it at home.", are unprofesional. 

:lulz:  Well, the noiv!  Pg people get sick at smelling the RAIN falling for chrissakes.