News:

PD.com: We have 73 Virgins!

Main Menu

Some of My artwork

Started by NikkiLaVey, January 30, 2009, 01:39:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NikkiLaVey

Quote from: lumberjim on February 01, 2009, 02:37:41 AM
nice stuff nikki.  professional...you must get paid for that stuff?

not to mention...looking at the other pics in your flickr....you seem to have some interesting stories to tell about your life./...

I use to run the Graphics Department of a Government Contractor ... They never did get my jokes.

And yes I have that Chinese Curse of an Interesting Life lol

Oy the stories I can tell!
Dream the Good Dream,

Nikki

NikkiLaVey

This is the main mast were I stood on a New Years Eve and desided to be who I was I thing it is one of my best art photos

http://www.flickr.com/photos/84578021@N00/490515896/in/photostream/

I will put up more.
Dream the Good Dream,

Nikki

Suu

I went on the USS Constellation when I got bored at Otakon one year. The Inner Harbor is a cool place to walk around and sure as hell beats a convention of 22,000 adolescent fucktards dressed in costumes.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

NikkiLaVey

Quote from: Suu on February 03, 2009, 02:07:56 AM
I went on the USS Constellation when I got bored at Otakon one year. The Inner Harbor is a cool place to walk around and sure as hell beats a convention of 22,000 adolescent fucktards dressed in costumes.

The "Conny" and I are old friends you might say and if you want to see the Inner Habor go on a water taxi at night. I also know all the cool spots down there that are "safe".
Dream the Good Dream,

Nikki

Pariah

Quote from: lumberjim on February 09, 2009, 01:35:38 AM
nikki,

how often does a born woman have a sex change to be male....full transgender....?
I always see male to female changes....

6 12 18
THE NUMBERS....
CAN BE STAGGERING!
Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

NikkiLaVey

Quote from: Lumbergh Jim on February 09, 2009, 01:35:38 AM
nikki,

how often does a born woman have a sex change to be male....full transgender....?
I always see male to female changes....

Good Question.

Female to male Transsexuals are a lot harder to read (spot).

Most female to male Transsexuals have hormone therapy and breast removal done but not penis construction because of the cost and lack of sucess but new procedures and making the likelyhood of full transition better.

There are as many FtM TSs as MTF TSs.

One of my great loves was a female to male TS he was 1/2 my age and we were often mistaken for Mother and Son because he looked like he was 14. lol

Dream the Good Dream,

Nikki