News:

If it quacks like a sociopath, but also ponders its own sociopathy, it's probably just an asshole.

Main Menu

Intermittens Must Stop Publication : YOU'VE BEEN JAKED! TFT!

Started by Shine Your Light, February 03, 2009, 12:18:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iason Ouabache

Wait.  I just saw the Notice.  Very funny whoever did this.  :lol:
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Jasper

Well, I learned something new.  PDcom can get downright litigious when threatened with legal action.

Cainad (dec.)

:lulz: That was pretty funny. Man, we were seething over this.

Phineas T. Poxwattle

Seething? I was laughing all day!

also, this little stunt prompted faust to register intermittens.org. So while the intent might have been to waste our time, it actually strengthened the project.

the memetics of group dynamics - very important!

Faust

Quote from: Felix on February 21, 2009, 08:18:56 AM
Well, I learned something new.  PDcom can get downright litigious when threatened with legal action.
Something I am very very relieved about.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Cain

As soon as Kai did the (excellent and very fast) research on the legality of this, I was pretty relaxed.

LMNO

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Faust

LMNO

Johnny Shellburn

As nobody else used this Jake in an issue, I used it in Intermittens: In the Beginning.  The identity of TfT is revealed there.

http://kerrythornley.com/publications/magazines/intermittens/intermittens_11_ITB.pdf

Faust

Terrorists for Truth eh,  I just assumed it was Sheered Völva/Reverend Uncle BadTouch.

I had forgotten about this how nice, it came during my final year of college, when I was sleeping about two hours a night and sick as a dog, real peachy.