News:

PD's body has a way of shutting pro-lifer's down.

Main Menu

Official February Shit List Thread

Started by Cain, February 03, 2009, 10:15:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kai

Quote from: Suu on February 04, 2009, 04:27:47 AM
Quote from: Kai on February 04, 2009, 02:03:10 AM
My February has been just awesome so far.

Die in a fire. Take a long walk off of a short pier. Burn in hell.  KYSFTB. Et al.

I think I'm suffering from shock. Btw. I haven't really cried. Instead I go for long walks in the windy snow to ruin my mascara, singing Amy Winehouse, get to work, willingly work an open-close shift (12 hours) for a meer $60 in tips (remember snow...) singing moar Winehouse, drink a Long Island, stagger home in the snow, and sit here on the computer ranting about my life on a fucking forum dedicated to Discordianism.

Yep.

I'm sorry to here that.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Kai

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 04, 2009, 02:24:40 AM

Yeah, but just think...by NEXT February, we'll be burning chemistry texts and copies of Gray's Anatomy to stay warm.

Good. I never liked chemistry and Gray's Anatomy is more or less useless to me.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Cain

Quote from: Kai on February 04, 2009, 03:18:44 PM

Yeah, but just think...by NEXT February, we'll be burning chemistry texts and copies of Gray's Anatomy to stay warm.

Not to mention the entire premise of the show is crap.  At least House has a reason for getting people with crazy illnesses.

(Yes, I know its an actual text book.  I'm ignoring that)

Suu

Quote from: Kai on February 04, 2009, 03:17:16 PM

Die in a fire. Take a long walk off of a short pier. Burn in hell.  KYSFTB. Et al.

I think I'm suffering from shock. Btw. I haven't really cried. Instead I go for long walks in the windy snow to ruin my mascara, singing Amy Winehouse, get to work, willingly work an open-close shift (12 hours) for a meer $60 in tips (remember snow...) singing moar Winehouse, drink a Long Island, stagger home in the snow, and sit here on the computer ranting about my life on a fucking forum dedicated to Discordianism.

Yep.

I'm sorry to here that.

I didn't mean that to be cruel to you, btw. I more or less did it cause...well...I could. I should just take more of my aggression out on Wade.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Kai

Quote from: Suu on February 04, 2009, 03:20:20 PM
Quote from: Kai on February 04, 2009, 03:17:16 PM

Yep.

I'm sorry to here that.

I didn't mean that to be cruel to you, btw. I more or less did it cause...well...I could. I should just take more of my aggression out on Wade.

Nahh, its fine. People in this thread need to take out some aggressions and let out some emotion some way.

Nothing wrong with ranting about life on this forum.

Vene

Quote from: Kai on February 04, 2009, 03:18:44 PM

:argh!: I'll throw one of my chemistry books at you.  But I have no qualms about burning Gray's Anatomy.

Suu

I think I'm going to go bust out some aggression at the gym for a bit since I haven't gone in a few days. Then I gotta come home, finish sewing this vest, fix the velcro on my officer jacket and pack for the weekend.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Richter

Quote from: Suu on February 04, 2009, 03:16:11 PM
Quote from: Richter on February 04, 2009, 03:09:11 PM
He's a chill guy.  Crazy chef too, he'd fit right in.

He damn near killed you at the wedding for dancing with my sister...or was it my cousin? Though he had no right, he got to walk with two women.

:lulz:  We had a little chat outside afterwards about that, had a drink, and things were cool.     
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Thurnez Isa

Richter could dance with my sister if he wants... considering shes not 5 feet and hes a well more then 5 feet...
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Thurnez Isa

he can also waste his time with my English assignment while he's at it
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: map&compass on February 04, 2009, 04:35:29 AM
uh, wanna make-out?

Wade, isn't being creepy toward Suu exactly what made everyone here hate you in the first place?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

hooplala

Quote from: Suu on February 04, 2009, 05:07:19 AM
Quote from: map&compass on February 04, 2009, 05:00:59 AM
pretty much everyone here has picked on me in one way or another.  I'm justing taking targets of opportunity, im not really putting much thought into it.   Maybe you're right though...

OHHHH CANADA

MY PITY SHINES ON THEEEEEE

I am not a nationalist in any way shape or form, but Wade is not representative of any Canadians I know.  Or North Americans, for that matter.  Or, citizens of this planet.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

LMNO

Suu, if I actually existed IRL, I'd invite you over to drink bourbon and listen to Tom Waits with me.

And then we'd go set fire to hobos.

Dysfunctional Cunt

I'm really sorry so many are having such a crappy February.  It really sucks ass! 

Dysnomia

dysnomia~ still in therapy WOO!  Going to battle to the death with my insurance to see if they'll actually bloody cover mental health stuff so I can go once a week like I need to.

Suu~   :cry:   :sad:  *BEARHUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG*

Nigel~   :sad: letting me near certain people ever would probably be a mistake...

Roger~  I've heard that making your neighbor's lives miserable is a wonderful way to get over cigars.   :wink:
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif