News:

Your innocence proves nothing.

Main Menu

Official February Shit List Thread

Started by Cain, February 03, 2009, 10:15:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wade

pretty much everyone here has picked on me in one way or another.  I'm justing taking targets of opportunity, im not really putting much thought into it.   Maybe you're right though...
REALLY real discordians

i wouldnt hurt a fly
:thumb: :kojak:

Jenne

wade, leave Suu alone, seriously.  There's nothing to be gained there.  Just leave it.  Suu is, well,  shit...Suu is fucking golden.  So leave her be.

Suu

Quote from: map&compass on February 04, 2009, 05:00:59 AM
pretty much everyone here has picked on me in one way or another.  I'm justing taking targets of opportunity, im not really putting much thought into it.   Maybe you're right though...

OHHHH CANADA

MY PITY SHINES ON THEEEEEE
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

wade

Quote from: Jenne on February 04, 2009, 05:02:45 AM
wade, leave Suu alone, seriously.  There's nothing to be gained there.  Just leave it.  Suu is, well,  shit...Suu is fucking golden.  So leave her be.
It isn't like I was badgering her or anything.  I made one single comment.   That was bringing attention onto her instead of her problems.   EXCUSE ME.  

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRRRRRY FOR EVERYONES PROBLEMS WOETH UNTO ALL OF YOU.

WAH!!!!

(im kinda drunk still)

REALLY real discordians

i wouldnt hurt a fly

Suu

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: map&compass on February 04, 2009, 05:00:59 AM

Bullshit.  You deliberately target the women on this board, and you do so in a manner you think will cause the most harm/damage.

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Jenne

Quote from: map&compass on February 04, 2009, 05:08:25 AM

(im kinda drunk still)

Then just stop posting here, go to another place to post and leave her be.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Jenne on February 04, 2009, 05:02:45 AM
It isn't like I was badgering her or anything.  I made one single comment.   That was bringing attention onto her instead of her problems.   EXCUSE ME.  

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRRRRRY FOR EVERYONES PROBLEMS WOETH UNTO ALL OF YOU.

WAH!!!!

(im kinda drunk still)

See what I mean? 

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Suu

Men like him make me understand lesbianage.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Jenne on February 04, 2009, 05:10:33 AM

(im kinda drunk still)

He's making excuses.  I doubt he's drunk.

Remember when he made those lovely comments about your marriage?  Now he's found out that Suu is having a rough time, and he's all over her like stink on shit.

This is his MO.  Wait until a female seems vulnerable, then pour the abuse on.

The Good Reverend Roger

Jenne

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 04, 2009, 05:12:28 AM
Quote from: Jenne on February 04, 2009, 05:10:33 AM

(im kinda drunk still)

He's making excuses.  I doubt he's drunk.

Remember when he made those lovely comments about your marriage?  Now he's found out that Suu is having a rough time, and he's all over her like stink on shit.

This is his MO.  Wait until a female seems vulnerable, then pour the abuse on.

I know, I should probably not waste the keystrokes.  :|  It's distressing enough.  I feel like punching something.

Suu

wade

i hate to bring up excuses but i was infact drinking cpn morgan tonight, and the fact is, i made only one single comment to suu..  which was a question, "wanna make our"   in my own retarded mind it was supposed to make her feel better..  HA.  anyway.
REALLY real discordians

i wouldnt hurt a fly

Jenne

no, wade, that wouldn't make anyone feel better.  Sympathy comes in all forms, but that's not one of them.