News:

PD.COM:  Mindlessly hitting the refresh button for weeks on end.

Main Menu

Official February Shit List Thread

Started by Cain, February 03, 2009, 10:15:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

It didn't. It made me want to sterilize you.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: map&compass on February 04, 2009, 05:20:17 AM
i hate to bring up excuses but i was infact drinking cpn morgan tonight, and the fact is, i made only one single comment to suu..  which was a question, "wanna make our"   in my own retarded mind it was supposed to make her feel better..  HA.  anyway.

Oh, bullshit, you passive/aggressive little misogynist fuckwit.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

wade

well,

sorry. :sad:  I wasn't aiming to make you more angry or anything like that.
REALLY real discordians

i wouldnt hurt a fly
:thumb: :kojak:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: map&compass on February 04, 2009, 05:30:05 AM
well,

sorry. :sad:  I wasn't aiming to make you more angry or anything like that.

Oh, fuck off.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Iason Ouabache

FUCK YOU, FEBRUARY. FUCK YOU IN THE FUCKING FACE.  I HOPE YOU GET ASS CANCER AND DIE!!1!!   :argh!:

Quote from: Vene on February 03, 2009, 11:30:23 PM
Vene: Forced to drop out of college and become a bum.
Fuck, I hope not, man.  Going the motivation to go back is almost impossible after you sit out for awhile.  That's why I still don't have a BS.

PS.  DIAF, Wade.

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

East Coast Hustle

My life is awesome, I just wanted to post in this thread.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypseâ„¢

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Raphaella

Tim's mother just found out she has breast cancer.  :sad: We really don't know anything more about it as she JUST found out.

Shit guys WTF???
Nigle, I hope you'll be in the clear soon.
Suu, hang in there do more singing it's strange how much it seems to help.
TGGR, you'll make some new friends I'm sure, you seem like such a nice guy :wink:.
000, any luck with recovering those hard drives?
LMNO, any word on the car?
Sorry if I've left anyone out...
Oh fuck, someone has to drop out of school!! That sucks, but it's never too late to realize the FOOD SERVICE dream. (like me  :cry: )

Wade, srsly STFU.
The sun shall be turned to darkness and the moon into blood before the coming of the great and terrible OZ

leln

To everyone that's having a hard time- my belated sympathies, and best wishes.
[initially a "Rabid Wombat of the Eastern Intertubes." Now the] Glorious Peoples' Revolutionary Wombat of Wrath and Righteous Retribution.

"If you speak out of turn again, I will unscrew your neckpipe and use the resulting hole for my lavatory.  And I have one fuck of a case of the squirts today."

Suu

Quote from: Sanguine Penguin on February 04, 2009, 08:55:10 AM
Tim's mother just found out she has breast cancer.  :sad: We really don't know anything more about it as she JUST found out.

Oh my God...what the FUCK?!?!?!  :sad:

Also: Best friends of mine are also suddenly splitsville.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Cain

People one step removed from PD.com better watch out.

Suu

Mum is aware now. Took it remarkably well considering she's still in AL caring for my grandfather. My dad is in Sarasota for the day on business, so she said she would call him and take care of it. Probably better that way as for him not to blow his top and send assassins (aka my brother, who's dream job is to be a hitman.)

Cain

Everything I've heard about your brother suggests he is fairly awesome. He should post here.

Richter

He's a chill guy.  Crazy chef too, he'd fit right in.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Vene

Quote from: map&compass on February 04, 2009, 05:00:59 AM
pretty much everyone here has picked on me in one way or another.  I'm justing taking targets of opportunity, im not really putting much thought into it.   Maybe you're right though...
Bullshit, complete and total bullshit.  I may not have ridiculed you as much as other members, but I know I have.  You have yet to go after me the same way you've harassed the women of this board.  Fuck off you hamster, I hope you get stepped on.  Better yet, take that "combat" knife and stab yourself.  Oh wait, do they even let you use weapons?  Or do you just pretend to be macho in the snow like the shithead you are?

:wade:
If only

Suu

He hates the internet with a burning passion and isn't a strong typer. He only uses it for music and ordering his expensive ass angling and cooking supplies. Otherwise, his semblance to ECH is uncanny- Tall, solid chef (He's 6'4" and like220) who smokes pot, is a total asshole and generally hates humanity.

Though we think his towering height was a defense mechanism to being flanked by sisters while growing up, since neither of my parents are over 5'4", I'm 5'5" and my sister is 5'2". Though my mom is the shortest in her family, most of her siblings are 5'10"+, and her uncle "Tiny" on the Irish side topped out at 6'3".

Quote from: Richter on February 04, 2009, 03:09:11 PM
He's a chill guy.  Crazy chef too, he'd fit right in.

He damn near killed you at the wedding for dancing with my sister...or was it my cousin? Though he had no right, he got to walk with two women.