News:

So essentially, the enemy of my enemy is not my friend, he's just another moronic, entitled turd in the bucket.

Main Menu

Intermittens #7 Operation Mindfuck

Started by Sheered Völva, February 05, 2009, 05:58:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheered Völva

Isn't the word "muscular" the Fnordian term for "big fake mustache?"  Besides, I already referred to you earlier as Omulus.  :D

But people are free to use whatever name they want--or will I regret saying that?

Sheered Völva

Advertisements. I mentioned earlier that I wanted fake ads. It didn't occur to me when I posted that people might want to put in real ads, especially for Discordian-related stuff.

I'm thinking people aren't going to want to pay real money for real ads in a magazine that, let's face it, is not likely to be seen across the world in dentist's offices. But what about putting in ads for free?  They could be considered submissions just like anything else, and whoever's editing an issue could pick and choose what they felt would work for that issue.

What do you spags think?

Iason Ouabache

Advertisement for Nigel's racists beads.  NOW!!!
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

fomenter

"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Sheered Völva

Quote from: Jason Wabash on February 12, 2009, 05:10:02 PM
Advertisement for Nigel's racists beads.  NOW!!!

I'm a N00b here. These are?

fomenter

beads built as a part of a elaborate troll, that got blown by a snitch, leaving Nigel with KKK swastika beads,that need a use, till the troll is put back together..
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Would you be interested in a page or so of classifieds? I don't know if I could come up with a whole page on my own, but I bet with a bit of brainstorming here we could fill one up pretty fast.

WANTED: One realistic Richard Nixon mask, used OK, $20 or less please, email noxindrahcir@gmail.com
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Sheered Völva

Quote from: Nigel on February 12, 2009, 06:44:18 PM
Would you be interested in a page or so of classifieds? I don't know if I could come up with a whole page on my own, but I bet with a bit of brainstorming here we could fill one up pretty fast.

WANTED: One realistic Richard Nixon mask, used OK, $20 or less please, email noxindrahcir@gmail.com

Yes! Classifed ads would be great. Anyone, feel free to post classified ads here.

Reginald Ret

I'll need a very clear definition of what you mean by classified ads, and don't copy paste or link, act like a grownup and use your words.

Regret,
Eurospag.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Sheered Völva

Quote from: Regret on March 05, 2009, 11:15:31 PM
I'll need a very clear definition of what you mean by classified ads, and don't copy paste or link, act like a grownup and use your words.

Regret,
Eurospag.
A definition from whom?

As the editor of whatever-number-this-issue-will-ultimately-have, I'll consider whatever whoever wants to submit. Can't use everything, but will check it out.  :)

Reginald Ret

Fine, i'll use my own definition, stealing nigels format.

WANTED: One Secret police badge, preferably new, $2000 or less please, email janpeter.balkenende47@gmail.com
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Rococo Modem Basilisk

WANTED: Time. Preferably good quality, not previously used. Must be between 3 and 7 days.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

the last yatto

Wanted: girl who fell to earth in space-pod.
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Looking for guy with truck to help me pick up cute chicks on Sunday. Meet me at the feed store on 122nd; I'll be the one with the brooder.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit