News:

PD.com: Ten minutes of your life that you can never get back.

Main Menu

Having Sex Makes Alien Baby!

Started by Pariah, February 06, 2009, 02:50:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pariah

Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

Cramulus

not really self-explanatory. How do we participate? What kind of help do you need?

is this just a postergasm you made?

Pariah

Pretty much just a poster.
But any type of sex ed poster of anything would be pretty cool.

Cramulus

cool poster  :thumb:  just not a Golden Apple Seed Mission in itself so much as a part of Postergasm.

Pariah

Quote from: Cramulus on February 08, 2009, 03:12:58 PM
cool poster  :thumb:  just not a Golden Apple Seed Mission in itself so much as a part of Postergasm.
Sounds good to me!

Sheered Völva

Is there anyway I can see it without joining that site?

Pariah

Quote from: Sheered Völva on February 09, 2009, 03:47:18 AM
Is there anyway I can see it without joining that site?
Unfortunately not. But the majority that are put up here are put on that website.

Raphaella

Nice poster, neat idea, but those eggs and the alien thing.. made me think of the whole flat of eggs I just bought. Each egg has 2 yokes. Fucked my mind up hard.  :? I mean one in a dozen is weird but ALL OF THEM, in a whole flat??? What the fuck? 
The sun shall be turned to darkness and the moon into blood before the coming of the great and terrible OZ

Pariah

Quote from: Sanguine Penguin on February 11, 2009, 12:34:28 PM
Nice poster, neat idea, but those eggs and the alien thing.. made me think of the whole flat of eggs I just bought. Each egg has 2 yokes. Fucked my mind up hard.  :? I mean one in a dozen is weird but ALL OF THEM, in a whole flat??? What the fuck? 

Ugh? Did you eat em?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Sanguine Penguin on February 11, 2009, 12:34:28 PM

Egg-crating employee playing a jake?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Raphaella

YES we did eat them. I got them from the farmers market, and this is the second flat of eggs that was like this. I'm just gonna say fuck it and buy eggs at the regular grocer.
The sun shall be turned to darkness and the moon into blood before the coming of the great and terrible OZ

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Racing Penguin on February 12, 2009, 12:52:36 PM
YES we did eat them. I got them from the farmers market, and this is the second flat of eggs that was like this. I'm just gonna say fuck it and buy eggs at the regular grocer.

Ohhh, the farmer's market! That explains a lot.

When we had chickens, organic, free-range, and very well-fed, we got tons of double yolks, especially during the hens' peak egg-laying years.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Pariah

:argh!:
Goddamn Farmers.

Jasper

Quote from: Nigel on February 12, 2009, 05:09:44 PM

When we had chickens, organic, free-range, and very well-fed, we got tons of double yolks, especially during the hens' peak egg-laying years.

Life would be so dull without people telling me shit like that. :lulz:

Raphaella

Quote from: Nigel on February 12, 2009, 05:09:44 PM

Really? So this happens often? You had chickens? So were there any that hatched twins, or did you just eat/sell the eggs? If it's a case of happy, well fed chickens then it may not be so bad. But I was thinking that perhaps they were given too much hormones or something.

Raphaella VonMercer,
Ignorant of chicken spawning ways.