Mr Rogers is above all that nonsense.

Main Menu

Your body

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, February 07, 2009, 08:07:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Burns on February 12, 2009, 06:16:23 AM
:lulz: @ this thread.

i'm still wondering if Cain had received a response yet.

Link?
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Dead Kennedy on February 12, 2009, 06:17:35 AM

That's you.  You're the endarkened.  You're not the Legion of Dynamic Discord -- there's nothing dynamic about your discord, it's not intentional noise, you're all just being noisy because you're like monkeys in a cage.  You can't rise above your own crappulance, because you ask nothing from yourselves but permission to be useless twits.

Holy shit, this is one of the best testimonials EVER.  :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Sir Squid Diddimus

Who is this guy even talking to?
:lulz:

It all just runs together and makes no sense

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

P.S. it's "crapulence", and it doesn't mean what you think it means.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Squid-diddle on February 12, 2009, 06:29:10 AM

I don't think he's really communicating, because he decides in advance what people are trying to say, and persistently replies to his rigidly held conceptions rather than engaging in a discourse intended to result in mutual understanding.

Thurnez Isa

Quote from: Dead Kennedy on February 12, 2009, 06:17:35 AM

Also, that I find it sad to see Discordianism -- a philosophy I associate with clear thinking, new model agnosticism, and other enlightened ideas -- embraced by a groupof people sohungry forendarkenment.

Do you know what endarkenment is?  That's from Robert Anton Wilson (or was it Leary?). It's the opposite of enlightenment.  It's what Republicans preach.  It's what you preach.  It's what everyone here who thinks that knowing what you're talking about is lame, who thinks that referencing philosophers undermines one's arguments, who thinks acting like a brain-dead fucking idiot is cool, is engaged in.  It's the glorification of being small-minded and afraid of things you don't understand. It's the need to be coddled even when you're being a fucking moron.  It's the inability to own your ignorance without feeling shame.

and now yet again... preaching to us what discordism is, like you know we never read RAW or Leary
soon he'll be telling us how to be discordist

oh yay Dead Kennedy your definitely not new
your act has been done, and was boring then too

now for endarkenment... don't remember who originally coined that, as Im not a big fan of RAW or Leary, but I hear it all the time used in the secularist movement and the so called new atheists
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Thurnez Isa

Quote from: Squid-diddle on February 12, 2009, 06:29:10 AM

that's been done too
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.

Dante

Zenpeanut

How nice...he broke his 50th post by continuing to be a tard.

There once was a fucktard named DK
Who was an ass not resembling the kind that would bray
But was instead a holy grail
Which flowed not wine, but shit covered lail
Indeed was that fucktard named DK

Dead Kennedy

Quote from: Thurnez Isa on February 12, 2009, 06:34:04 AMand now yet again... preaching to us what discordism is, like you know we never read RAW or Leary

I'm sure most of the people responding to me haven't, and if they did they sure as hell didn't grok what they were reading.

Quoteoh yay Dead Kennedy your definitely not new

Oh, because you're so very original, aren't you?  
To steal a person's voice is to censor them.  Change this sig and you are the censor. HAHAHA DISREGARD THAT, I SUCK COCKS

fomenter

the endarkenment was mentioned in Angel Tech: A Modern Shamans Guide to a pregnant universe with a pic of fred mertz not sure its the original source of the idea.
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Thurnez Isa

holy shit another post in LESS THEN 20 MINUTES
:jebus:

Dante

Thurnez Isa

Quote from: Dead Kennedy on February 12, 2009, 06:39:28 AM

Quoteoh yay Dead Kennedy your definitely not new

Oh, because you're so very original, aren't you?  

I think you missed the point

:troll:

Dante

Dead Kennedy

Quote from: Fomenter on February 12, 2009, 06:40:33 AM
the endarkenment was mentioned in Angel Tech: A Modern Shamans Guide to a pregnant universe with a pic of fred mertz not sure its the original source of the idea.

Ah, thank you.  That's exactly where I got it from.
To steal a person's voice is to censor them.  Change this sig and you are the censor. HAHAHA DISREGARD THAT, I SUCK COCKS

Thurnez Isa

I would actually be interested in knowing, cause I have been hearing it online a lot lately

Dante

fomenter

Quote from: Thurnez Isa on February 12, 2009, 06:45:50 AM

I would actually be interested in knowing, cause I have been hearing it online a lot lately
Antero Alli, i haven't ever seen it in anything by RAW or Tim Leary, i have read most of there works so i would say strong chance its a antero alli idea..
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp