News:

Testimonial - Well it seems that most of you "discordians" are little more than dupes of the Cathedral/NWO memetic apparatus after all -- "freethinkers" in the sense that you are willing to think slightly outside the designated boxes of correct thought, but not free in the sense that you reject the existence of the boxes and seek their destruction.

Main Menu

A desperate plea for help to the Right Reverend Roger

Started by Efrim, May 08, 2004, 08:10:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of Doom
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of Doom:shock: What in the world did you do to the DA's lawn? :shock:

We landscaped it.  With 10 gallons of kerosene, and a road flare.

Why the hell else would I be living way out here?

No reason on earth you would if you didn't have to.

Dunno...the place is starting to grow on me, though the natives aren't very friendly.
They're probably afraid of intelligent lifeforms.
It's probably starting to grow on you because it's so weird there.

Work isn't so bad.  Plus, I can always count on Saleem for a perfectly warped view of the world.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Bella

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of Doom:shock: What in the world did you do to the DA's lawn? :shock:

No reason on earth you would if you didn't have to.

Dunno...the place is starting to grow on me, though the natives aren't very friendly.
They're probably afraid of intelligent lifeforms.
It's probably starting to grow on you because it's so weird there.

Work isn't so bad.  Plus, I can always count on Saleem for a perfectly warped view of the world.
That's cool......you need at least one person you can count on, ya know?
I'm glad your job isn't so bad. Mine, isn't either, but work was hard today....lots of depressed mamas calling today.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

Trollax

What the hell's wrong with that? No doubt because of who you are and what you're into they'd crucify you. Makes me sick.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: St. Trollax, ODD

What the hell's wrong with that? No doubt because of who you are and what you're into they'd crucify you. Makes me sick.

They got it into their head that I was some kind of deviant, intent on warping the minds of the youth.

Funny, I thought I was hiding that pretty well.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of DoomThat's cool......you need at least one person you can count on, ya know?
I'm glad your job isn't so bad. Mine, isn't either, but work was hard today....lots of depressed mamas calling today.

What do you do?

Trollax

They got it into their head that I was some kind of deviant, intent on warping the minds of the youth.

Don't forget to ask to pay 30 pieces of silver as your punishment. And go to hemlock when the state demands a different sentence.

The Good Reverend Roger

Don't forget to ask to pay 30 pieces of silver as your punishment. And go to hemlock when the state demands a different sentence.

Hey...when are you going to delete my sermon 26 thread?

Slacker.

Bella

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of DoomThat's cool......you need at least one person you can count on, ya know?

What do you do?
I'm a certified counselor, but now I read tarot cards.
The clients think they're getting their fortunes told, and they are - but also getting counseling as well.
just like in a dream

The Good Reverend Roger

What do you do?
The clients think they're getting their fortunes told, and they are - but also getting counseling as well.

That's right...you did that for me once.

Helluva racket.  I could never do it, though...my innate misanthropy would cause me to try and fuck their self-absorbed, self-pitying little heads UP.

Trollax

Hey...when are you going to delete my sermon 26 thread?

Slacker.

I'm not the mod, just the village idiot...  :)

illusion

What do you do?

Helluva racket.  I could never do it, though...my innate misanthropy would cause me to try and fuck their self-absorbed, self-pitying little heads UP.
I'm gonna get in trouble for telling you this, but she has a hard time restraining herself sometimes. I've seen her get the giggles and have to stuff something in her mouth to keep from laughing out loud. And she rolls her eyes at the phone and then gets very stern and says something like "The cards are telling me that not everything in the world is about you. Sorry about that."

Trollax

Quote from: illusion

What do you do?

I'm gonna get in trouble for telling you this, but she has a hard time restraining herself sometimes. I've seen her get the giggles and have to stuff something in her mouth to keep from laughing out loud. And she rolls her eyes at the phone and then gets very stern and says something like "The cards are telling me that not everything in the world is about you. Sorry about that."

Counselling is like forensics. Unless you take it lightly it kills you. You're not the only one who's heard about the things she does ;-). And I'm probably not the only one to egg her on.  :lol:

Bella

Don't listen to either one of them, Roger.
I take my job very seriously and would never ever lead any of my little lambies astray.

Honesssst, I wouldn't.

Truly.

I promissssssse.
just like in a dream

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of DoomDon't listen to either one of them, Roger.
I take my job very seriously and would never ever lead any of my little lambies astray.

Honesssst, I wouldn't.

Truly.

I promissssssse.

Somehow, you just don't sound sincere...

Guido Finucci

Quote from: The Good Reverend RogerSomehow, you just don't sound sincere...

SSSSShe sssoundsssss ssssseverly ssssssincccccere to me.