Author Topic: A desperate plea for help to the Right Reverend Roger  (Read 12683 times)

gnimbley

  • Deserved It
  • ****
  • Posts: 3605
    • View Profile
A desperate plea for help to the Right Reverend Roger
« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2004, 01:16:19 pm »
Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of Doom
Don't listen to either one of them, Roger.
I take my job very seriously and would never ever lead any of my little lambies astray.


Hmm, let's see, the last time one of the sisters told me not to listen to someone, I ended up bound and gagged. Hmmm.

I believe you, Mistress SssBella, Oracle of Doom! Yes, I do! I really, really, really do.

Guido Finucci

  • Deserved It
  • ****
  • Posts: 3216
    • View Profile
A desperate plea for help to the Right Reverend Roger
« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2004, 01:19:02 pm »
Quote from: gnimbley
I believe you, Mistress SssBella, Oracle of Doom! Yes, I do! I really, really, really do.


Now you're just being a suck-up. What's bound and gagged to a Defender of Truth? Even though you are 'just' a gnome, and even though you are a truly exceptional gnome, you still shouldn't let a little thing like being bound and gagged get in the way of saying what you really mean.

Anonymous

  • Guest
A desperate plea for help to the Right Reverend Roger
« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2004, 05:45:59 pm »
Oh, my dear Roger, you know me....I'll go on preaching the word until my last breath (which, by the way, will be Rosebud, whispered softly, for reasons that have nothing to do with classic hollywood). But shame on you for forgetting that "abysmal pits of excess and decadence" have always gone hand in hand with the word of our orginization.

And yes, Ashcroft will probabley catch me, but then I always was better at getting out then I was at laying low. It so irritates me that every time I escape the justice department quotes Harrison Bergeron "....has just escaped from jail, where he was held on suspicion of plotting to overthrow the government. He is a genius and an athelete, is under-handicapped, and should be regarded as extremely dangerous...If you see this boy, do not-I repeat-do not-try to reason with him". All the originality has gone out of the justice department. Ever since 1984 came out they really just stopped trying, it's such a shame.

By the way, It's a widely known fact that the wealth of nations was little more then a druken boast; and  I can tell you that Adam Smith's invisible hand is the furtherest thing from your mind when you're preaching to a bunch of Spanish communists on labor day. I know, I know, Smith's hand has a way of catching up to the two of us...I'm just hoping I can stay off that rader for long enough to get done what needs to get done. And despite you OBVIOUS lack of faith in me, the plan you seem to have forgotten about is moving along quite well. The Euro chapter of evil-geni is growing by leaps and bounds. I've already recruited a surly drunk in London, 4 medical students and an Irish literature (thesis was on Joyce) expert living in Paris, No less then 5 avant-garde dancers in Brussels,  a horribly washed-up comedy troop stationed in Amsterdam, An opium addict and part time tour guide in Barcelona, a whole gaggle of communits in Madrid, and a small but loyal contingent of the Vatican black ops team here in Rome. Thats fresh recruits in every city I've been to, whose collective talents cover a wider range then the A-team. Granted, none of them are yet full memebers...most are just cannon fodder, but every little bit helps.

Did you have to remind me of that damn DA? It all started with him didn't it? And you know he's got it out worse for me than you. Jeez, you spend one night of sexual abandon and cattle prods with the entire female contingent of a guys family and suddenly you're "morally reprehensable" and "a threat to the civilized world". bollocks I say! Where is that chiristian forgiveness when you need it? After that little incident it was all a whirlwind of bad drugs and charges filed and before I knew what happend we were talking about looking for demolitions experts in Prague and then suddenly I was standing outside of Hearthrow airport with nothing but a towel, some flyers for a pub crawl and a small note reminding myself of the grand master plan. I don't even want to know what sent you out to where you're at...then again, I doubt you even fully remember.

So I will just get on with what I'm getting on with and if you care to a play an active role you can provide technical and spritual support over the forums or you can just get old and grey with jethro and the gang out there in the sticks. See if I care. Your post made me realize thats I can and have been doing quite alright independently. Pull myself up by my own bootstraps and bring down western civilization in the process. Thats the way. Your sermons are already typed up and ready to be despersed and my unpublished works are going over quite well here in Europe. Just remember, you're one of us.....and you would never be really happy hanging out with the zero level trash that inhabit the hole you're currently living in.

And one more thing, every time I come up with an alias you just have to go and shit all over it, don't you? "Efrim" this, and "Efrim" that. quote marks all over the page. Just let it be man. Do you think they'd even believe who I really was? Certainly not. You know, if you want to wash your hands of all this madness I can understand, you've certainly earned the right to rest on your laurels.....but my troops are getting restless, they want to know if the reverend is on board and there's simply no explaining to an to an avant-garde dance troop that someone is hiding out in some godforsaken backwater to lay low for a while, they refuse to accept it. But Whatever happens we will always have giddy memories of 20 gallon barrels of kerosine and raging fires that will endure long after both of us are dead. And that means the world to this traveling discordian&evil genius. Take care Roger.

Efrim

  • I believe in Harvey Dent.
  • Outlandish
  • ***
  • Posts: 420
    • View Profile
A desperate plea for help to the Right Reverend Roger
« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2004, 05:48:56 pm »
Forgot to log in for that last post so I thought I had better come back and put my stamp of approval on it. I know how suspcious we all have to be these days.
"There comes a time when every man feels the urge to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and start slitting throats." -- H.L. Mencken

L,
Efrim

The Good Reverend Roger

  • Horrible Bastard
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • **
  • Posts: 90428
    • View Profile
A desperate plea for help to the Right Reverend Roger
« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2004, 06:57:38 am »
Quote from: Efrim
But shame on you for forgetting that "abysmal pits of excess and decadence" have always gone hand in hand with the word of our orginization.


Point.  It's made us the men we are today.


Quote from: Efrim
And yes, Ashcroft will probabley catch me, but then I always was better at getting out then I was at laying low. It so irritates me that every time I escape the justice department quotes Harrison Bergeron "....has just escaped from jail, where he was held on suspicion of plotting to overthrow the government. He is a genius and an athelete, is under-handicapped, and should be regarded as extremely dangerous...If you see this boy, do not-I repeat-do not-try to reason with him". All the originality has gone out of the justice department. Ever since 1984 came out they really just stopped trying, it's such a shame.


Heh.  You'll be laughing out the other side of your mouth when you're at the bottom of an "Ass pyramid".

Quote from: Efrim
By the way, It's a widely known fact that the wealth of nations was little more then a druken boast; and  I can tell you that Adam Smith's invisible hand is the furtherest thing from your mind when you're preaching to a bunch of Spanish communists on labor day. I know, I know, Smith's hand has a way of catching up to the two of us...I'm just hoping I can stay off that rader for long enough to get done what needs to get done. And despite you OBVIOUS lack of faith in me, the plan you seem to have forgotten about is moving along quite well. The Euro chapter of evil-geni is growing by leaps and bounds. I've already recruited a surly drunk in London, 4 medical students and an Irish literature (thesis was on Joyce) expert living in Paris, No less then 5 avant-garde dancers in Brussels,  a horribly washed-up comedy troop stationed in Amsterdam, An opium addict and part time tour guide in Barcelona, a whole gaggle of communits in Madrid, and a small but loyal contingent of the Vatican black ops team here in Rome. Thats fresh recruits in every city I've been to, whose collective talents cover a wider range then the A-team. Granted, none of them are yet full memebers...most are just cannon fodder, but every little bit helps.


HOLY CRAP!  You HAVE been a busy little monkey, haven't you?

Quote from: Efrim
Did you have to remind me of that damn DA? It all started with him didn't it? And you know he's got it out worse for me than you. Jeez, you spend one night of sexual abandon and cattle prods with the entire female contingent of a guys family and suddenly you're "morally reprehensable" and "a threat to the civilized world". bollocks I say! Where is that chiristian forgiveness when you need it? After that little incident it was all a whirlwind of bad drugs and charges filed and before I knew what happend we were talking about looking for demolitions experts in Prague and then suddenly I was standing outside of Hearthrow airport with nothing but a towel, some flyers for a pub crawl and a small note reminding myself of the grand master plan. I don't even want to know what sent you out to where you're at...then again, I doubt you even fully remember.


That goddamned DA.  Nosy bastard...we were THIS close.  Of course, we should NEVER have had that party.  By the way, I never had a chance to tell you how impressed I was by that belly flop you did out of my bay window.  Talk about reaction time...the fooking cops didn't even know you were there.  If we ever meet again, you'll have to show me how you did that.

Quote from: Efrim
So I will just get on with what I'm getting on with and if you care to a play an active role you can provide technical and spritual support over the forums or you can just get old and grey with jethro and the gang out there in the sticks. See if I care. Your post made me realize thats I can and have been doing quite alright independently. Pull myself up by my own bootstraps and bring down western civilization in the process. Thats the way. Your sermons are already typed up and ready to be despersed and my unpublished works are going over quite well here in Europe. Just remember, you're one of us.....and you would never be really happy hanging out with the zero level trash that inhabit the hole you're currently living in.


Tell me about it.  Every day, I can feel my IQ siphoning away...it's like a museum of failed hominids out here.  It's good to see that you finally figured out that you don't NEED me to do ANYTHING.  Perhaps you should write Pedro, and explain things to him.  Every frigging week I get an email, asking me for advice.  BTW:  On the subject of sermons/publications, check out the 5 (so far) part series:  Millions of Screamin Yahoos".  New work, and I think it's some of my better work.

Quote from: Efrim
.....but my troops are getting restless, they want to know if the reverend is on board and there's simply no explaining to an to an avant-garde dance troop that someone is hiding out in some godforsaken backwater to lay low for a while, they refuse to accept it.

But Whatever happens we will always have giddy memories of 20 gallon barrels of kerosine and raging fires that will endure long after both of us are dead. And that means the world to this traveling discordian&evil genius. Take care Roger.


1.  The Good Reverend is ALWAYS ready to rumble.  You know that.  Explain to these performance artist of yours that the Good Reverend is on sabbatical, but urges them on to excesses that will make the Marquis de Sade look like a piker.  Of course, this will also help you escape, since THEY will be the ones attracting attention.  Do NEVER get caught by German police...Do never.

2.  Good times...
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

 "Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

  • Horrible Bastard
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • **
  • Posts: 90428
    • View Profile
Re: A desperate plea for help to the Right Reverend Roger
« Reply #35 on: November 09, 2009, 03:35:17 pm »
Bump for a true classic.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

 "Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

East Coast Hustle

  • Missile Command
  • Deserved It
  • ****
  • Posts: 30335
  • Omnimalevolent Polyfather of Exsanguination in Red
    • View Profile
Re: A desperate plea for help to the Right Reverend Roger
« Reply #36 on: November 09, 2009, 04:31:44 pm »
whatever happened to Efrim?

that was one mean hippie.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.


Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

The Good Reverend Roger

  • Horrible Bastard
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • **
  • Posts: 90428
    • View Profile
Re: A desperate plea for help to the Right Reverend Roger
« Reply #37 on: November 09, 2009, 04:35:46 pm »
whatever happened to Efrim?

that was one mean hippie.

He disappeared in Poland.  Reports of his resurfacing at the U of C have been investigated and found to be unreliable at best.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

 "Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

East Coast Hustle

  • Missile Command
  • Deserved It
  • ****
  • Posts: 30335
  • Omnimalevolent Polyfather of Exsanguination in Red
    • View Profile
Re: A desperate plea for help to the Right Reverend Roger
« Reply #38 on: November 10, 2009, 05:35:44 pm »
maybe the Polish Navy took him for a submarine ride?
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.


Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

The Good Reverend Roger

  • Horrible Bastard
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • **
  • Posts: 90428
    • View Profile
Re: A desperate plea for help to the Right Reverend Roger
« Reply #39 on: October 26, 2011, 12:13:19 am »
maybe the Polish Navy took him for a submarine ride?

He's still missing, so you tell me.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

 "Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

East Coast Hustle

  • Missile Command
  • Deserved It
  • ****
  • Posts: 30335
  • Omnimalevolent Polyfather of Exsanguination in Red
    • View Profile
Re: A desperate plea for help to the Right Reverend Roger
« Reply #40 on: October 26, 2011, 02:00:44 am »
Well one thing I know for sure:

I started eating almost strictly from farmers' markets and local butchers and recycling EVERYTHING and getting all healthy and environmental. And except for when we have clients on the ship, I totally stopped shaving. I think at this point it's safe to say that Efrim is no longer the meanest hippie that ever lived.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.


Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

The Good Reverend Roger

  • Horrible Bastard
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • **
  • Posts: 90428
    • View Profile
Re: A desperate plea for help to the Right Reverend Roger
« Reply #41 on: November 02, 2011, 12:50:42 am »
Well one thing I know for sure:

I started eating almost strictly from farmers' markets and local butchers and recycling EVERYTHING and getting all healthy and environmental. And except for when we have clients on the ship, I totally stopped shaving. I think at this point it's safe to say that Efrim is no longer the meanest hippie that ever lived.

No, dude, Efrim was a special case.  You have a nice side to you, I've seen it.

Efrim was a...Well, shit.  Tomorrow I'm gonna write his eulogy.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

 "Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

East Coast Hustle

  • Missile Command
  • Deserved It
  • ****
  • Posts: 30335
  • Omnimalevolent Polyfather of Exsanguination in Red
    • View Profile
Re: A desperate plea for help to the Right Reverend Roger
« Reply #42 on: November 02, 2011, 04:19:32 am »
Maybe so, or maybe I just like you guys enough to never let you see me at my meanest. :lulz:
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.


Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

  • v=1/3πr2h
  • Deserved It
  • ****
  • Posts: 77637
  • The sky tastes like red exuberance.
    • View Profile
Re: A desperate plea for help to the Right Reverend Roger
« Reply #43 on: November 02, 2011, 07:19:41 am »
Well one thing I know for sure:

I started eating almost strictly from farmers' markets and local butchers and recycling EVERYTHING and getting all healthy and environmental. And except for when we have clients on the ship, I totally stopped shaving. I think at this point it's safe to say that Efrim is no longer the meanest hippie that ever lived.

No, dude, Efrim was a special case.  You have a nice side to you, I've seen it.

Efrim was a...Well, shit.  Tomorrow I'm gonna write his eulogy.

I would love to get you and Justin at the same table. Seriously, holy shit. Or even on the same front porch with a bottle of bourbon.
“I’m guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk,” Charles Wick said. “It was very complicated.”


The Good Reverend Roger

  • Horrible Bastard
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • **
  • Posts: 90428
    • View Profile
Re: A desperate plea for help to the Right Reverend Roger
« Reply #44 on: November 02, 2011, 03:39:28 pm »
Well one thing I know for sure:

I started eating almost strictly from farmers' markets and local butchers and recycling EVERYTHING and getting all healthy and environmental. And except for when we have clients on the ship, I totally stopped shaving. I think at this point it's safe to say that Efrim is no longer the meanest hippie that ever lived.

No, dude, Efrim was a special case.  You have a nice side to you, I've seen it.

Efrim was a...Well, shit.  Tomorrow I'm gonna write his eulogy.

I would love to get you and Justin at the same table. Seriously, holy shit. Or even on the same front porch with a bottle of bourbon.

I'm better off alone when a bottle is concerned.

Some people turn into belligerent assholes.  Some people turn into maudlin, mushy drunks.

I just drop my PTSD pance and let my crazy hang out.  It ain't pretty.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

 "Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.