Proud member of the Vin Diesel Friendship Brigade

Main Menu

I'm tired of the U.S. and I wanna move

Started by indigoblade, February 14, 2009, 05:33:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Revered Asshat on February 17, 2009, 10:37:18 PM
Quote from: Dirtytime on February 17, 2009, 02:44:04 AM
for the sake of clarity, I do not mean to imply that foot fetishes have a moral value and that I think they are "dirty", I mean that he had a fetish for dirty feet.

:vom:

You fucking kids aren't serious about having a good time.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

hooplala

Quote from: Suu on February 14, 2009, 11:24:23 PM
Quote from: indigoblade on February 14, 2009, 05:33:57 PM
Recomendations please.

Hah.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

We still got it easy over here kid, Canada cannot save you now.

Eh?
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

hooplala

Quote from: Dirtytime on February 17, 2009, 05:03:35 PM
that tolerance will begin to disappear as soon as you show up on the scene.

HA.  HA.  HA.

ECH, this is the first thing I've read on this forum for ages that actually made me LAUGH OUT LOUD.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

wade

Quote from: indigoblade on February 14, 2009, 05:39:12 PM
To clarify these are my requirements 1) free healthcare
2)free college
3)free child care
4)opprotunity to grow towards my interests

Military. 
talk to a recruiter. 
all 4 of those criteria are covered in the Canadian Forces.
Who knows about the USA. 

I was offered to be paid a regular force members salary, while going to college full time, which would have lasted three years.  Once I graduated, I would have been required to complete another 4 years service.  I forgot to mention that they flip the bill for everything.   (I turned that offer down to get in asap, and have my training taught military style. bah..) 

Once in, there are services on base where they will look after your youngins...  they also give you one year of paternal leave..  if both husband/wife are in, that year can be split up however they feel like splitting it..

Medical care is only a doorstep away really.  walk into the hospital or dental office any morning and you will be taken care of that day.  in and out.  everything is taken care of.

and well if you've picked a trade that has interested you, you'll definitely have plenty of time to work at it.  :P

the only down side is, you'll have to be dealing with people who were crazy enough to join the military...  :P

good times.

REALLY real discordians

i wouldnt hurt a fly
:thumb: :kojak:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Since he's in the US, first he would have to become a Canadian citizen.

Joining the US military wouldn't be a TERRIBLY good idea.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: The Revered Asshat on February 19, 2009, 04:50:54 AM
Since he's in the US, first he would have to become a Canadian citizen.

Joining the US military wouldn't be a TERRIBLY good idea.

No it would be a PHENOMINALLY GREAT AND AWESOME idea. 

Indigoblade you should join the military!

Take DK with you ok!

Aufenthatt

Quote from: K-Bitch on February 19, 2009, 03:45:31 PM
Take DK with you ok!

You want him to be given a gun and be put incharge of defending your country?

You really are dedicated to ending the world.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Aufenthatt on February 19, 2009, 03:49:59 PM
Take DK with you ok!

Be honest here....

Do you think DK would last 24 hours of boot camp?  He would be ass-raped and hog tied in a gully somewhere gagged, crying and praying for someone to find his whining ass.  He can't bring about the end of his own bullshit, let alone the end of the world.  :lulz:

Vene

Quote from: Aufenthatt on February 19, 2009, 03:49:59 PM
Take DK with you ok!

Defending out country?  WTF?  Have you seen the shit that the US military is doing?  Is pissing off Arabs defending our country now?

East Coast Hustle

It depends on which country is "your" country.

My country is "the independent republic of hurry the fuck up and burn this fucker DOWN already!" so...yeah, I'd say that pissing off Arabs (or anyone else) would pretty much be within the scope of my national interests.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Vene

Quote from: Dirtytime on February 20, 2009, 01:39:47 AM

My country is "the independent republic of hurry the fuck up and burn this fucker DOWN already!" so...yeah, I'd say that pissing off Arabs (or anyone else) would pretty much be within the scope of my national interests.
Point.  But I'd rather see my country gain a little dignity and not collapse.  I know, I'm young, stupid, and idealistic.  Give me a few years.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Dirtytime on February 20, 2009, 01:39:47 AM

This.

Also, more Putin bashing.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: A Reverend Asshat on February 20, 2009, 02:10:15 AM
Point.  But I'd rather see my country gain a little dignity and not collapse.

I just LOL'd so hard that after I spit ALL my coffee out through my nose and all over the white tablecloth, I went back and brewed another cup and did it again.