News:

There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.

Main Menu

Orgasm

Started by Rev. Asshat, February 15, 2009, 01:09:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasper

Am I the only one who thinks sharing an orgasm is saying, "Hey I orgasmed, it was pretty good."?

UncannyValleyGirl

Quote from: Felix on February 22, 2009, 08:55:08 PM
Am I the only one who thinks sharing an orgasm is saying, "Hey I orgasmed, it was pretty good."?

That's certainly not what I was thinking.
Don't believe anyone believes everything they think.

Jasper

It was either that or go get your neighbor's rocks off.

fomenter

"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Jasper

Rococo Modem Basilisk

In that case, sharing an orgasm would not be creepy. In fact, it would be a standard measure of IRC nettiquite. The seasoned netizen would me mildly shocked had you not shared your orgasm with the whole channel! One must avoid these faux pas, in order not to become an hero!

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Jasper

Quote from: Enki-][ on February 23, 2009, 01:13:28 AM

In that case, sharing an orgasm would not be creepy.

It still might be, depending on the situation.  What if your DAD said it to you?

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Meeting my dad on IRC would be more of a shock than hearing him talk about masturbation. In fact, hearing him not talk about masturbation would be something of a shock. My household had minimal taboos.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

UncannyValleyGirl

Quote from: Felix on February 23, 2009, 01:19:09 AM
Quote from: Enki-][ on February 23, 2009, 01:13:28 AM

In that case, sharing an orgasm would not be creepy.

It still might be, depending on the situation.  What if your DAD said it to you?

That goes well beyond creepy into just-plain-wrong-ville.

*speaks from experience*
Don't believe anyone believes everything they think.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: fomenter on February 22, 2009, 06:21:16 PM
Quote from: yhnmzw on February 22, 2009, 06:16:57 PM
Quote from: Enki-][ on February 22, 2009, 05:23:23 PM
I dunno. If you could fedex your neighbour half an orgasm with overnight delivery, would it be creepy?

Yes, mainly for splitting-up an orgasm and Fedexing to a next-door neighbor.

FedEx costs money,    hand delivery is more personal it shows you care enough to make the effort...

:lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Iron Sulfide

Ya' stupid Yank.

Ratssinis

Quote from: Enki v. 2.0 on February 23, 2009, 01:13:28 AM

In that case, sharing an orgasm would not be creepy. In fact, it would be a standard measure of IRC nettiquite. The seasoned netizen would me mildly shocked had you not shared your orgasm with the whole channel! One must avoid these faux pas, in order not to become an hero!

Guys... I think I just... No... Wait... Uhhh...... Nevermind...

President Television

My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.