News:

It's funny how the position for boot-licking is so close to the one used for curb-stomping.

Main Menu

please update your POEE Chaplin NOTs

Started by the last yatto, March 05, 2009, 11:57:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the last yatto

peedy, or how the west was lost, page twenty eight paragraph two and three, should read as the following:

Write your Erisian Affirmation in five copies, or the Aneristic version if that's your thing.
Have copies certified, then sign your name and nose-print each copy or not.
One copy must be sent to the President of the United States (electronic mail sent to president@whitehouse.gov is acceptable)
Send one on the next {Discordian Holyday} to Cabal of THE WORD -><- 733 11Th Avenue -><- New York, NY 10019-5051
Eventually nail one to a telephone pole. Hide one. And burn the other.

Please allow six to eight weeks for delievery of your Ordination Certificate.
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Cramulus

Quote from: Yatto on March 05, 2009, 11:57:50 PM
Send one on the next {Discordian Holyday} to Cabal of THE WORD -><- 733 11Th Avenue -><- New York, NY 10019-5051

Is that.... the daily show / colbert report mailing address?  :lol:

you need to tell 'em where in the building to send it or it'll likely get opened by a grunt and trashed

the last yatto

the word isnt enough of a hint?
getting trashed by a grunt might work for the first few anyways,
then hes like uh this is the 10th one this week, is this important?

more so if someone writes them back in 6-8 weeks asking where it is
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Telarus

I approve of the new initiation addresses. I could whip up an 'official looking' ordination certificate graphic, then I could customize it with their holy name when they provide proof of said mailings... or uhh, yeah, we could use the POEE.uk spags versions.

[COLBERTGASM  needs to evolve or DIE]
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Idiot

the last yatto

Faust

why spilt?
just rip the moron a new one.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

fomenter

Quote from: Telarus on March 08, 2009, 09:49:23 PM
I approve of the new initiation addresses. I could whip up an 'official looking' ordination certificate graphic, then I could customize it with their holy name when they provide proof of said mailings... or uhh, yeah, we could use the POEE.uk spags versions.

has anyone considered putting together a package of material showing Colbert's association with the illuminati,
and sending it to Jon Stuart with a invitation to join a rival organisation,
to restore the balance of power in the media,
with the idea of getting them to make it a running joke they can riff on back and forth,
with us feeding them material?
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: fomenter on March 15, 2009, 05:18:06 PM

has anyone considered putting together a package of material showing Colbert's association with the illuminati,
with the idea of getting them to make it a running joke they can riff on back and forth,

The original plan had included inviting Stewart to join the Discordians  :lulz:
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

the last yatto

you mean like sending JON, the elite discordian noticed of the collaspe economic but signing it as Stephen Colbert?
having some andrew jackson slaying merriall lynch the bull would make a nice poster

Cabal of the Word has already gotten some mail, so why not the entire studio?
Plus this might give Stephen's interns something to do other then hiding under his desk
a few days prior send one thats actually address to them, get them in on it, and

OUR TAKEOVER OF THE MEDIA WILL SOOON BE COMPLETE or not

Telarus

I sent a couple of different letters to the DailyShow addy when ColbertGasm went down (inviting John to the POEE/LDD/etc), so he's definitely aware of us (he also admitted that he "practiced black magic" on air the same week that Colbert was initiated with his broadcast 23Skidoo).

I also sent a bunch of HempScript (1s with Omar and 5s with Malaclypse) in various denominations and wrote meme-bombs from the PD and I!3 on them. I'm pretty sure Wyatt Cenac has most of them.....

Telarus, KSC,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,

the last yatto

fine then send the elite discordant economic notice to mad crammer
and Jake both comedy central and (c)nbc studios

fomenter

Quote from: Telarus on March 15, 2009, 09:41:37 PM
I sent a couple of different letters to the DailyShow addy when ColbertGasm went down (inviting John to the POEE/LDD/etc), so he's definitely aware of us (he also admitted that he "practiced black magic" on air the same week that Colbert was initiated with his broadcast 23Skidoo).

I also sent a bunch of HempScript (1s with Omar and 5s with Malaclypse) in various denominations and wrote meme-bombs from the PD and I!3 on them. I'm pretty sure Wyatt Cenac has most of them.....

:lulz: nice
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Urraco

Quote from: Ratatosk on March 15, 2009, 06:17:21 PM
Quote from: fomenter on March 15, 2009, 05:18:06 PM

The original plan had included inviting Stewart to join the Discordians  :lulz:

why invite someone into conscious discordia when they are oing fine as they are?

shits & giggles is an appropriate answer.
Spørk, børk? Pørk!

Telarus

Quote from: Emperor Kuzco on March 15, 2009, 10:10:29 PM
fine then send the elite discordant economic notice to mad crammer
and Jake both comedy central and (c)nbc studios

Well, I didn't say that going through Stewart was a bad idea, just letting you know that direct contact had been initiated with what looked like a response. We could ramp that up a bit as the Dailyshow has gotten some recent Buzz surrounding the whole Crammer thing. If you start throwing out ideas about how we can tie all these together and make them work, I'm sure the group can refine them...
Telarus, KSC,