News:

For my part, I've replaced optimism and believing the best of people by default with a grin and the absolute 100% certainty that if they cannot find a pig to fuck, they will buy some bacon and play oinking noises on YouTube.

Main Menu

The Lovecraft Code

Started by Prelate Diogenes Shandor, February 19, 2009, 02:11:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Question: since, as we established in another thread, Yog-Sothoth was also Chorozon....does this mean Thelema is nothing more than some huge Christian joke on the occult community, with Aleister Crowley as its mastermind, and Kenneth Grant as its unwitting tool?

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Sounds like something Crowley would do...


I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

the other anonymous

I got a Lovecraft Code for ya:

Herbert West is secretly an alien representative of our new changeling overlords. There's only three of them, but they're everywhere! And they look like that guy from ConAir!

NICHOLAS CAGE IS THE ANTI-MALACLYPSE!

-toa,
too many anti-christs