News:

PD.com: can increase your susceptibility to cancer, dementia, heart disease, diabetes, influenza, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus - even the common cold.

Main Menu

Tiring of your shit.

Started by Aufenthatt, February 20, 2009, 08:51:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aufenthatt

Quote from: Cain on February 21, 2009, 09:03:31 PM
Quote from: fomenter on February 21, 2009, 09:02:07 PM
Quote from: Payne on February 21, 2009, 08:54:46 PM
If you are repeating lines to fit in, then you aren't thinking. If you aren't thinking, then you are uninformed.

or you are thinking, in strategic terms and see some bigger picture purpose to letting little shit slide...

Or you are a reptilian shapeshifter from the 4th dimension, whose thinking patterns cannot be understood by reference to human models.

Epic point.

Have a sticker  :fnord:

fomenter

If you are repeating lines to fit in, then you aren't thinking. If you aren't thinking, then you are uninformed.

or you are thinking, in strategic terms and see some bigger picture purpose to letting little shit slide...

Or you are a reptilian shapeshifter from the 4th dimension, whose thinking patterns cannot be understood by reference to human models.

damn you and your photo-shop filters, how will we ever keep the conspiracy secret in the face of such technology
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Payne

THIS

Cain

I keep having to make new ones of this, which is annoying:

Payne

That shit is spectacular Cain.

You're feeling the WRATH. I can tell these things.

Cain

For my next trick, I will WOMP Aini saying "anything more than 1/16th reptilian makes one a space rapist"

Payne

Do you have aini pics?

I seem to have lost mine.

Cain

Actually, no. :sad:  But the concept made me laff

Payne

I shall have to go a-hunting, like in the earliest days of WOMP.

There must be a picture of her somewhere.

Payne

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5q-9Q3ypb60 (engage in Caution at the workplace. It's on YouTube, but it's marginal)

Kai

Is that the hanging from hooks pic?

I don't feel like clicking, would be too much like racism by meta-proxy.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish