News:

OK fuckers, let me out of here. I farted for you, what more do you want from me? Jesus fuck.

Main Menu

The Pariah

Started by Pariah, February 22, 2009, 08:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pariah

My first attempt at writing pretty much
The children were all at bed, The crickets never shrieked. This isn't how it always was. This used to be a paradise. A farm. The children played by night in between the wheat and the trees. The adults talked about the day. The animals shuffled. Now it was a shell. A town. An organization. It used to be that no one knew what the next day would bring. Sure they still worked the same job. But there was circuses. There was parties. There was births. And Deaths. Now they walked down the same paths. The town was them. They wealth was them. The Pariah wanted to change this.

They hated him. He was different. Hardly did they even acknowledge his existence. They averted there eyes as he walked down main street. His spurs clicked the cobblestone. There was silence. Down down down. He made his way to the Mayors residence. He entered. The maid turned away. The butler did as well. He was in the bedroom now. He clicked the hammer back. He whispered.

"This is for Life. This is for Death, This is for Imperfection".

The mayor turned.
Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

Deelicious Discordia

Wow, that was really good.

Tell me more.  :p
"Not chaos-like, together crushed and bruised/But as the world, harmoniously confused:/Where order in variety we see,/And where, though all things differ, all agree."

Jenne

Pariah

Damnit haven't checked this thread in a shit load of time.
Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!